Los Angeles Fire

After looking at the news the fire in the mountain area of Los Angeles is having a hard time being contained. And we here on OldMiniBikes have a lot of great members living in the area. I hope and pray that they will get this fire under control. James C would be one and Bigevilone2 and many more. Hope they are alright and know that we care about them :scooter:

Reading this i hope people are safe...been through many hurricanes,but i have never had a natural disaster destroy my home and worldly posessions so i can only imagine what it's like.. pray for rain

Ed posted on facebook that he is ok. I hope it stays that way. A little prayer for you guys.
I saw that too. Thanks for posting this Steve. There is so much devastation in the country right now. I'm waiting to see if I get deployed to Texas through work. Now with Irma possibly being the worst in history, it's a toss up as to where it's going to hit and where extra work force will be needed.
[MENTION=24100]Bige[/MENTION]vilOne, [MENTION=55924]JamesC[/MENTION] and anyone else in the path of the fire, please, please be safe!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: