Lost the book

Hello. I have a Craftsman/Tecumseh H35 from the early seventies. One of you experts sent me a link to download the Tecumseh Service Manual for these type engines, I think it said 3-11 hp. My laptop died, and now I don’t have the link anymore. Can someone please send it to me again ? Greatly appreciated.

Good engine.. Is it one of the white ones? Pic.
No, actually it’s black. The mini bike has no markings to tell me what it is, but the engine number is a Craftsman number. At the moment, it is all in pieces, so a picture wouldn’t do much. It has a very odd looking clutch, at least to me, and I’m trying to ID the frame. Where should I look for a serial/model number ?

Lot of times its on neck tube or engine plate.some had a sticker or stamped tag...most the time they are gone act due to repaint jobs ect
I’m gonna get some pictures together in a day or two. I think it might be an MTD, but the engine clearly has a Craftsman number. May not be the original. Plus, the wheel sprocket looks like someone made it to fit. It uses #41 chain. It’s been sitting for thirty five years, and I’m resurrecting it. Never worried about the model or brand before, but I’ll need to find out for some parts I need for the brakes.