Lowell Mi pre fall ride. Sept 25th

Come one, come all! See the beautiful back roads, avenues and covered bridges of historic Lowell. Mostly paved and smooth dirt roads. Planning a stop at Fallsburg covered bridge, an ice cream pit stop and whatever else we have time for. In the past these have been rides with some miles on them, so bring your comfy bike. Meeting at Lowell middle school parking lot 12:30 pm. See you there!

Indeed you will see me there, my brother, wife, possibly daughter and granddaughter too ... the wife said last weekend that we havent ridden Lowell this year ...

Thank you for organizing this ride, and posting for all...!

Although I can't make this one, I'm definitely willing to to drive up for one of y'alls future (epic imo) rides.

So keep us posted, and y'all have fun on this one !

Last edited:
Just so there is no confusion this is a 3-ish hour ride around senic Lowell Michigan as Mark described. There is some street riding. If the police want us to stop we do tho we have never had an issue.
No camping or anything .. just meet at the school and ride.

Mini bikes are the mode of transportation, not sure 3 or 4 wheelers will go every where we go.
If your comfortable riding SAFELY on a mini bike your old enough ... its not a race but sometimes we do move at a good clip, there will be some hills.
Common sense goes along way ... most of us are in our 30's, 40's and 50's .. not real hell raisers.

Mark can chime in if I got something wrong but thats how we have rode Lowell in the past.
Its a nice ride!

Kevin

Sixpac pretty much hit the nail on the head. We do put in some miles, but it's not a race. Just a nice cruise mostly through the country with a stop at a historic covered bridge. Past rides have been very enjoyable with a great group. Hope to see you all there.

Everything is on point for the ride. Great weather forecast.This is not going to be a Hillsdale type ride, just a casual ride through the country. The bridge stop might not be possible, there is a big event with live music at the park from 2-5, right about the time we would get there. Lots of traffic. We'll discuss it tomorrow before the ride. Gino is on board. Deffo gonna get some ice cream though!
Hope to see you all there.

Just wanted to throw a shout out to RC Guy Mark for putting together this event!.............We had 15+ minis and put on a bunch of miles today, had an Awsome time!!...................Tom.

It was good time Mark, can't wait for the color tour. I'll get a ride set up for you all to come to Greenville, it'd be fun for all of you to come ride up here in my neck of the woods. Until next time be safe.

It was good time Mark, can't wait for the color tour. I'll get a ride set up for you all to come to Greenville, it'd be fun for all of you to come ride up here in my neck of the woods. Until next time be safe.
I can't speak for everyone but the wife and I will try to be there .. make it soon before it gets cold!