Lower Alabama!!! April 11, 2015

buckeye

The much anticipated announcement.

Same place as the Fall event.
Former Deep South Speedway, Loxley,Al
9 til wecan't ride no more.

Any questions contact me.

Lots if fun for all....

Awesome news Buckeye !! Guys and gals that may not have made the First Annual Lower Alabama Mini Bike Mania Meet y'all don't know what you missed ! Truthfully a wonderful time was had by all , from vintage minis to custom bobbers to drag minis , you name it , and the riding was great too , actually was as much fun to watch ! I hope to meet more of our mini bike family this time around !! :scooter::thumbsup:

buckeye

Yeah, there will be bikes to ride.

And for sale.

What about 50' dirt drags???
Line em up back in the pit area.
A few heats, then a showdown for a cool prize.

I was thinkin maybe the boss would send us a OldMiniBikes care package. Some decals, tshirt or two.

Just throwing out some ideas.

Yeah, there will be bikes to ride.

And for sale.

What about 50' dirt drags???
Line em up back in the pit area.
A few heats, then a showdown for a cool prize.

I was thinkin maybe the boss would send us a OldMiniBikes care package. Some decals, tshirt or two.

Just throwing out some ideas.
hint hint Hent Hent !

If I hit the Power Ball tonight I'll be there, if not I'm going to have to bow out or as some would say "Pull a Buckeye" :doah: Good thing you will never find a stuffed head that looks like me :laugh:

If I hit the Power Ball tonight I'll be there, if not I'm going to have to bow out or as some would say "Pull a Buckeye" :doah: Good thing you will never find a stuffed head that looks like me :laugh:
Too funny H.P., yea his reliability could be questioned by many , I mean some !

buckeye

Bump to the top!!

Come one come all, guaranteed to be a ball.:laugh:

We will have bbq sause for sale!!:thumbsup:

And did I say prizes??
Longest traveler, baddest bike, best looking but, I already have my name engraved on that one.:laugh:

Ok folks I'm not seeing a lot of activity here , clearly some don't realize the magnitude of this Mini Bike Extravaganza ! Anyways trust me ( yea ok ) when I tell ya this is a must participate event the Uncle Buck has going together ! Last event I did the shirts $10 ea. Gonna change up the art work a bit and this event will be labeled as The 2015 Lower Alabama Spring Fling Mini Bike Mania Meet , here is what the shirts from last year looked like , and yes I shipped em all over the country to the folks that couldn't make it ! Feel free to place your orders any time , not sure yet when order dead line will be , probably first week of March or so , you pay for shirts at event or pay-pal for the ones that I will ship out ! Thanks
And yes turn your head , sorry :laugh: