Ltd mud bug

I have a mtd mud bug working on getting going again no one here would know we’re to find brake cables or throttle cables for it would they, there were no cables with it when I got it and I’ve tried measuring but I can’t find online the Measurements I do get 3F043800-9D1C-43A2-BAC4-E74B179563FF.jpeg 3F043800-9D1C-43A2-BAC4-E74B179563FF.jpeg

Try any mini bike site, or google mini bike- go cart hand brake cables. Cables go for around $4.00 to $12.00 and hand brake and throttle goes for about $15.00 each, depending what you want. I see you have a disc brake, so make sure it's a quality cable. I would say you'll probably need 50" to 70" cables. Shop around, you can find them reasonably priced.

You can also check out the bicycle shops. Again, just make sure you are getting quality. I would suggest the 70 inch units, You can always cut them down to the length you need. Measure the sheath and cable, Make the sheath and pull the cable back inside, past your mark. The cut your sheath, hang the cable then cut the inner cable. If you put a little solder on the inner cable, before you cut it, you can prevent it from unraveling. Look for adjustable levers. They come in handy when getting the brakes just right.