Lug size/pattern

CaptNugget

Which model?
I have an RTS and could always pluck a wheel off (think it might be original) and check.
Also have a TS-110 I could also check

I would assume, for cost effectiveness, they would all be the same. I am not sure which model it is. But I am leaning toward a TS5 or TS8. Thanks for checking. It will be interesting, should you find a difference in the wheels of the two rides.

It is easy to determine the lug "spread" size. Take a ruler,tape,etc and measure from the center of two holes that are across from one another to the center of each hole. In this photos case it is 4 1/4". the ADD 1/4" ( always ) and you get 4 1/2" Lug Hole Spread.
rim.jpg

My Tri-Rod is 5x4.5, if that helps. I put car tires on Ford rims on it for street riding. This is an older Ford donut spare with a hubcap and trim ring to dress it up. rear tire.jpg

Thanks for the confirmation, metalhead. I agree, that's the best looking emergency spare I've seen. I would guess, with the reduced resistance, acceleration is noticeably improved.

Thanks for the confirmation, metalhead. I agree, that's the best looking emergency spare I've seen. I would guess, with the reduced resistance, acceleration is noticeably improved.
It is! I put a stock Duromax 18HP on it and it hauls! It will get up to about 50MPH with those wheels on it. The front end gets VERY wobbly at that speed and I'm not sure I want to push it much past that without putting a properly balanced front wheel on it.

I put these on mine they didnt fit any of my cars. It was quite sluggish lol sold it long ago kinda like to have a trike again maybe ill build one
That's a lot of rolling resistance there. Unlike the "spare tire", which is a very hard ruber compound, the wide radials on your would have strained the drive line seriously. Not to mention the drastic change in final gearing. That said, I would guess it had a hell of a top end.

It is. A Model 1928. I collect legal machine guns.
Aw, those where the days. Want a new gun? No problem. Your handy dandy Sear& Roebuck catalog had them and could get one to you in about three weeks. Whatever you wanted. Didn't want to wait three weeks? No problem. Your local hardware store carried all of them too. But, their prices were a little higher than Sears. Instead of $14.95, for a Thompson, you might have to shell out a full $20, or even $21.