Mac's 6th Annual Minibike Yard Sale SoCal 1-23-16

Mac

Time to gather up your project bikes and bring them along to match them with the parts I'll be selling.

All the information is posted on the Los Angeles, Orange County, and Inland Empire Craigslist under Parts For Sale.

If I get rained out that weekend I'll postpone it until the following Saturday on the 30th.

Ed has volunteered again to help set up, and any local people are more than welcome to swing by a day or two before
if you don't mind getting your hands dirty, and maybe your shoes muddy...ha ha. Got a lot to do to prepare for the event.

Load up anything you have to trade or whatever and bring it along, many others do each year.

Send me a Private Message (PM) if you need to for any other info.

Cameras are always welcome and encouraged. You will probably be on someones video, wear a disguise if you need to.

CarPlayLB

It's about time Old Man! I've been saving all year for this!

I gotcha covered for a couple dozen donuts! ...and please tell Ed I will make sure to get some with pink frosting and sprinkles!

Twid

It's about time Old Man! I've been saving all year for this!

I gotcha covered for a couple dozen donuts! ...and please tell Ed I will make sure to get some with pink frosting and sprinkles!
Pink frosting and sprinkles sound Evil.... Iv seen videos of this sale before wish I could attend, but it is to far.

CarPlayLB

Now ya'all know how we feel about Winber here on the left coast! This is becoming our Winber...minus the rain...and the mud!

Come on out Karen...I will make sure Ed saves ya a pink donut!

Better than donuts.
I'm the guy who sold the three Taco frames last year. I plan on bringing more stuff this year. Got to look through my stash (take inventory), and decide which frames to part with. I'll bring at least a Taco or two. Maybe some Taco wheels. I might even sell my Bonanza BC1000 roller. I'd like to keep them all, but too many projects and not enough time!

Mac

Been very busy in the rear yard. Hid all the good stuff from g3. Weather looking decent for next week.
Glad when it's over, tired, tired, tired. Way too much for one old guy to handle.
Still lots to do............Local guys, Don't forget to bring along a few items.