Made my boss blush.

Just a few more days to go before Xmas.

So Last week I thought ,maybe I should canvas the crew to get our boss a little something.

He has been a very good boss this year.
He was good to his men, and ladies.
Did not swear much as me ( taught me some wonderful new words in Hungarian I like "baszd meg and a kurva anyad" ).

He came in early.....
He stayed late....

He let me interupt him a lot.

He kept his mouth shut infront of the Melnik ( something like a Jabberwocky but real and employed by upper management to spread terror through out the mine ) and most importantly kept him away as much as possible.....

So I got him 4 packs of pop corn, 4 instant noodle soups, and 175 dolars worth of gift cars at Bass pro.
He loving fishing.....

Its been a few years since we did this....

So we gave him this morning and he got kind of emotional.
It was our way of saying we respect you and like you.
And we do not blame you for the strike and shit that followed.

Felt good too....

Any of you buy your boss something this holiday season for being a decent fellow?

Last edited:
My crew blew me away yesterday, they got me a Porter Cable oscillating cut off tool, they gave my wife (the office manager who cuts the checks :laugh:) a Target gift card, they even got my son a gift card to Game Stop.

It was really awesome

My crew blew me away yesterday, they got me a Porter Cable oscillating cut off tool, they gave my wife (the office manager who cuts the checks :laugh:) a Target gift card, they even got my son a gift card to Game Stop.

It was really awesome
A good boss gets more rewards than just Christmas ( like trust and respect ).
But its the one time of year we actualy put some substance behind it.