Making a Duster chopper seat

45t

Wish I had a Chopper...
This is for sale by me if you want it, I could pack it up and send it to you.

It's either a stars & stripes or a Duster with the wrong forks. Guy is asking $85 or best. I talked to him, I'm sure he'll take less. He says it has a new clutch and chain on it.

Last edited:

kbs8ball

Regular sparkle...I did a seat for KKK with some bullet proof vinyl he sent me. stuff was thick as a brick and not fun to work with. POST a pic of that bad boy, or ya want me too?

Last edited:

TomH

I haven't stopped using it. Those seats are layered, its just hard to tell in pics.
Plus I have mad foam cutting skills.
LOL
Not only that, but that base material looks to be either 5 or 7 ply, plywood...the best there is for strength and stability

I hope to oneday find a central cycle supply charger seat to have you repop for me. I hope to mount the Lil Indian seat you did for me this coming spring. Bike should be ready for it by then.

It's either a stars & stripes or a Duster with the wrong forks. Guy is asking $85 or best. I talked to him, I'm sure he'll take less. He says it has a new clutch and chain on it.
I have a buddy with NOS duster forks he would sell..

I love that bike the way it sets now, the stance is awesome. Just needs a seat and it would be a pretty nice bike! Wish i had the money for it because i would buy it up in a heart beat. I have some car parts if you would want to do some horse trading?

I've been away for a few days and missed seeing this post or I would have commented sooner. Kenny, I would say that you have more than "mad foam-cutting skills". The craftsmanship of your complete seats is exemplary. Absolutely fantastic work. I am continually amazed when I look at the portfolio of seats you have shown on here over the years.