Man offers free Azz Whoopin's

pomfish

P.S. My Mom nailed me with Hot Wheels track. ( nothing like using the kid's toy for punishment :)
Not in the butt, but just lower in the thigh, never got nailed when I did not deserve it and thank her for the tough love today.

Itype2slo

P.S. My Mom nailed me with Hot Wheels track. ( nothing like using the kid's toy for punishment :)
Not in the butt, but just lower in the thigh, never got nailed when I did not deserve it and thank her for the tough love today.
My mom used the hot wheels track folded. It sounded like a freaking light Sabre while I got beat. Yup miss the good old days :thumbsup:

moetrout

I learned a lot of respect at the end of a paddle and my dad had many different implements of destruction. As we got older mom use to tells "it's easy to have bad kids, just don't do anything". If you don't understand this statement then chances are your kids are part of the problem!

If you don't discipline your lil one... I won't watch them... hard heads makes a soft ass... my parents quote... lol.. worked for my kid... 3.5 gpa headed to college

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Tapatalk

Half of you that say you got your ass beat are full of shit the ideology of smacking a kid will not correct anything. I was paddles as a kid and now I just want to slap the shit out of most of society. I was hit with belts. And all it did is turn is make me more hostile towards people.

Last edited:
When we grew up and went to school
There were certain teachers who would
Hurt the children any way they could
By pouring their derision
Upon anything we did
Exposing every weakness
However carefully hidden by the kids
But in the town it was well known
When they got home at night, their fat and
Psychopathic wives would thrash them
Within inches of their lives

I think half of you that say you got your ass beat as kids are full of shit. I got paddles from my parent and my baby sitter when I was a kid in the 80's not I am more ready to slap the crap out of most you stupid hahahahas. Or tell you to hahahaha off. I dont have 2cents to give you. You open your mouth to me and will get a full out look of how stupid you snow flake little children look like using the internt to talk like you know full reality. Now how ever I do find the picture funny. But your ass whopping ideology. Does nothing but create people like me that just no longer give a hahahaha.

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk
What the hell are you on ?? Please share , lmfao

I think half of you that say you got your ass beat as kids are full of shit. I got paddles from my parent and my baby sitter when I was a kid in the 80's not I am more ready to slap the crap out of most you stupid hahahahas. Or tell you to hahahaha off. I dont have 2cents to give you. You open your mouth to me and will get a full out look of how stupid you snow flake little children look like using the internt to talk like you know full reality. Now how ever I do find the picture funny. But your ass whopping ideology. Does nothing but create people like me that just no longer give a hahahaha.

Heck of a first post

Davis

Your an idiot!

I74

leaf1300 If you don't discipline your lil one... I won't watch them... hard heads makes a soft ass... my parents quote... lol.. worked for my kid... 3.5 gpa headed to college Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE said:
Nice pic Leaf 1300 ! :thumbsup:

****************************************************************************************************
'Scuse me, but was this supposed to be American English?

Roger

I74

i think half of you that say you got your ass beat as kids are full of shit. I got paddles from my parent and my baby sitter when i was a kid in the 80's not i am more ready to slap the crap out of most you stupid hahahahas. Or tell you to hahahaha off. I dont have 2cents to give you. You open your mouth to me and will get a full out look of how stupid you snow flake little children look like using the internt to talk like you know full reality. Now how ever i do find the picture funny. But your ass whopping ideology. Does nothing but create people like me that just no longer give a hahahaha.

Sent from my vs501 using tapatalk
''WOW'' !! :eek:ut:

Well this one obviously didn’t get his ass beat for skipping English class.....

Ok puss holes. You can all act like interent tuff come say all,the shit you are saying to my face. I live in Tacoma washington. So why dont you lames come this way and we will see who is not around long internet basement dwellers.

Davis

Ok puss holes. You can all act like interent tuff come say all,the shit you are saying to my face. I live in Tacoma washington. So why dont you lames come this way and we will see who is not around long internet basement dwellers.

Hello and welcome to OldMiniBikes.