Manco 250 build

Whoops! Lol. I will change try to change the title then. Markus do you have a photo of the Manco 250? I just assumed it was a Powerdyne. I think the engine is a 1970 or 71. I didn't realize Manco was around that early, assuming it's the original engine. The bike did come with a steel rear wheel similar to the front. That is probably the original rear wheel. My Bad!

markus

Jamie72 had this posted up in another thread (not sure if its his or not though), seat on its not right but its a match with the steelies.

the brochures usually show them with 4" wheels this is an older add thanks to the minidoodle site:

The powerdyne wheels will look good on it Will ave that Manco look and looks like they used a Band brake so you dont have to futz with figuring out some elaborate brake.....unless you into that sorta thing :p Manco was around a long time, in the beginning they were using the "Little Gen" name on bikes which was a bike built in Fort Wayne Indiana in the mid 60's. I dont know if it was the same company that just renamed or something was bought out or what but the manco name shows up in the later 60's and of course held on until recently.

You only need to have the "book" in the initial photo, which you did. So you can stash that Dewalt manual back into the box if you want. :) Thanks!

Dropped it off this morning to be blasted, epoxy primed and painted. My son wants silver fenders and a metallic blue frame and forks. There was some spots of the original paint left , so I told my friend something similar but doesn't have to be exact.