manco 308

I believe that is a Tricart Hustler. Apparently, the original engine of choice was Tecumseh A qucik search reavealed very little, other than they are a respected, but obscure member of the three wheeler world.

red baron

It is a Manco but was re-badged for Agway and I think Western Auto and probably others. It's not been easy to find definitive info on this piece. I've seen versions in black and red in with different colored stripes. This one was the Agway version I believe . From what I found they used an electric start Briggs and Stratton in 8 or 10hp and I suspect they used a Kawasaki power plant at some point also. I have full rear rack for it that I haven't gotten to yet and a headlight with a cage. The motor I got doesn't have a lighting coil so I'll deleted the light. It has dual band brakes on the rear axle one foot actuated and one hand actuated. It has a comet CVT to a jackshaft. I had it entered in one of the build offs a while back and one of the members was disappointed that I didn't get to it so I thought I'd post it for them. I'll put up more pictures when I get more done on it. I don't recall seeing another on here so maybe someone will enjoy seeing one,

It is a Manco but was re-badged for Agway and I think Western Auto and probably others. It's not been easy to find definitive info on this piece. I've seen versions in black and red in with different colored stripes. This one was the Agway version I believe . From what I found they used an electric start Briggs and Stratton in 8 or 10hp and I suspect they used a Kawasaki power plant at some point also. I have full rear rack for it that I haven't gotten to yet and a headlight with a cage. The motor I got doesn't have a lighting coil so I'll deleted the light. It has dual band brakes on the rear axle one foot actuated and one hand actuated. It has a comet CVT to a jackshaft. I had it entered in one of the build offs a while back and one of the members was disappointed that I didn't get to it so I thought I'd post it for them. I'll put up more pictures when I get more done on it. I don't recall seeing another on here so maybe someone will enjoy seeing one,

I have one also, its a 1980 manco 308, doesn't seem to have many hours on the motor but they did have a sudden very hard impact which probably parked it. Likely the only reason the body is in such good shape lol I have to fix the bent neck on the frame/find a better frame and I plan to swap on a slightly hopped up 16 briggs v twin on it. You ever get any spare parts like a rack or headlight setup, let me know, I might be interested.

Attachments