Manco Big Cat, 596-00E need model number of Tecumseh engine...

I'm looking for the model # on the Tecumseh engine for this Manco Big Cat... 596-00E... It had a 12 volt starter, battery and a headlight.. I bought this bike with out the engine and have nothing to go on... And help would be appreciated ...

delray

if I am correct that would be a ohh motor they use in that bike. sorry I don't have any part numbers for you,but you can still find a lot of stuff to make a a lighted coil engine with electric start and even find new engines with the correct setup. just got to do the leg work. hopefully if your lucky someone can chim in with numbers.
i do have pictures.

if I am correct that would be a ohh motor they use in that bike. sorry I don't have any part numbers for you,but you can still find a lot of stuff to make a a lighted coil engine with electric start and even find new engines with the correct setup. just got to do the leg work. hopefully if your lucky someone can chim in with numbers.
i do have pictures.

I do know it was a OHH65, I need the rest of the model number for it .. I have been trying find out what the flywheel, alternator and regulator part numbers are used in the bike.. I bought a brand new nos OH195SA-72568 for it a few weeks ago.. they used many combo's of alternators, flywheels and regulators for them.. I just want the right combo so I don't burn anything up .. Thanks for the reply ... I appreciate it