Manco? or something else

WrenchDad

Hi Guys
Ad say's $50 needs assembled. Is this vintage? looks like an older Manco (Plastic fenders, MX Bars) but I dont know It also looks fairly complete minus the head light.

WrenchDad

Thanks guys, I didnt see Nate's post.
Cheezy1 : The guy must have reposted it because the date on the ad in the link on Nates post was different I just saw it yesterday. But thank you for the response.

Thanks guys, I didnt see Nate's post.
Cheezy1 : The guy must have reposted it because the date on the ad in the link on Nates post was different I just saw it yesterday. But thank you for the response.
I didn't mean nothing by that....just funny how some bikes pop up several times on here. Especially in this section..lol. But I have had the chance to ride a couple of those..and with the original one shock they are quite a comfy ride. 50 bucks ain't too shabby for it...but watch for cracking of the frame in the front where the down tube connects to the engine plate area.

WrenchDad

I didn't mean nothing by that....just funny how some bikes pop up several times on here. Especially in this section..lol. But I have had the chance to ride a couple of those..and with the original one shock they are quite a comfy ride. 50 bucks ain't too shabby for it...but watch for cracking of the frame in the front where the down tube connects to the engine plate area.
No ptroblem Cheezy, I didnt mean any ill intent in my reply, I posted like it was the first time it had been seen. I forget that Nate and I are in the same area. I havent gotten a reply from him yet......maybe it's gone.
Thanks for the feed back.