MASSIMO MB200 OR COLEMANCT u200EX

Ok so the megamoto 212 with ducar motor. I am sure I can find a link for a light kit and coil to charge battery... is ammo box best way to go on the battery storage? Anyone have a top speed on this bike w/ throttle limiter taken out. I think 40 would be a good number. We go to glamis a lot and hoping this will do ok in the flatter dunes.

Ok so the megamoto 212 with ducar motor. I am sure I can find a link for a light kit and coil to charge battery... is ammo box best way to go on the battery storage? Anyone have a top speed on this bike w/ throttle limiter taken out. I think 40 would be a good number. We go to glamis a lot and hoping this will do ok in the flatter dunes.
Some members claimed 43-46 mph with the stock Lifan engine that was governed at 3600+/- RPM. The Ducar is governed at 5300+/- RPM, about 47% higher. Math says it should do around 63-67 mph but the math doesn't account for everything, such as increased friction and aerodynamic drag. I'd think it might do 50+ mph with the Ducar as it comes out of the box. I would change the oil before starting the engine, some engines come with shipping oil in them which is to prevent the internals from rusting during shipping and storage but is not suitable for lubrication. It's common practice to remove or disconnect the low oil sensor/switch for minibike duty.

I don't know about the electrical stuff but would caution against replacing the flywheel with one of lower quality, they can explode if revved higher than what they're designed for. Maybe you should buy an electric start engine if you want a charging system. I'd probably just buy a couple of rechargeable LED bicycle headlights...

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=bicycle+headlight&crid=RNXIHCZBEWPW&sprefix=bicycle+h,aps,225&ref=nb_sb_ss_ts-doa-p_4_9

Thank you for all your help I really appreciate it!! I might just run it stock and air filter. I was thinking governor delete and stage 1. Prob be better to run it and see for a bit. Thanks again!

Ordered the megamoto and ducar!! Going to need an airfilter for the sand. Might as well get stage 1 ! Where to buy for ducar 212.
If you change the air filter and/or exhaust, you'll probably need to rejet/tune the carburetor or replace it with something like a Mikuni, which would need jetting/tune as well...

You're 100% correct on the rechargeable light. I went down the charging route ...flywheel ,electric start this and that another $100+ per bike easy!

joshua. c.

The Massimoto and the Coalman are popular bikes but how about the Massimoto mb200s? s= rear suspention. Its a rear suspention version of the mb200 being advretized on they're website at 700$ compared to 1000$ for its hard tailed counterpart, compaired to a full suspention trailmaster thats cheep, also the trailmasters fenders and fake tank are ugly.

The Massimoto and the Coalman are popular bikes but how about the Massimoto mb200s? s= rear suspention. Its a rear suspention version of the mb200 being advretized on they're website at 700$ compared to 1000$ for its hard tailed counterpart, compaired to a full suspention trailmaster thats cheep, also the trailmasters fenders and fake tank are ugly.

I just bought 2 of them. Yes they have rear shocks but no torque converter or disc brakes that were advertised @ walmart.

Well I tried the torque converter upgrade but it appears to me theres no way it will fit due to clearance issues with the swingarm.
i'm going to leave them stock.