Massimo/MudStar MB200S review/ugrades

f4radar

Tks brother, You know I will do a truly honest review on my TM when I get it. Which will be very soon :)
I was wondering how the trail master hurricane turned out. I see the MB200s is available at Lowe’s for 699 (-10% for us retires). The Hurricane is 1200…that’s a big difference

Thepaetsguy

I’m getting one of the camo Colman bikes for free it’s sat against the guys shed for years now. He said it’s an ex200 but I won’t know till tomorrow.

LIVIT

I was wondering how the trail master hurricane turned out. I see the MB200s is available at Lowe’s for 699 (-10% for us retires). The Hurricane is 1200…that’s a big difference
No I did not get it. I seen where Coleman is coming out with a full suspension mini, that looks like a megamoto 212. Actually like the looks of it better. I hear ya on the TM price, I bet the new Coleman will be around that too ! But the TM does come with F&R Hydraulic brakes, CVT and the vibration dampening engine mount is nice.

The MB200S at that price is not a bad deal, as long as you get one without all the issues, that I dealt with. If you're going to keep it stock, then yeah I'd say go for it. The engine on them seems good, just keep in mind that the cam has plastic lobes. So oil changes often, would be a good idea. The 2 I sold, the people who bought them, are happy with them. Of course I did a lot of work to make them right ! Good luck with what ever ya go with brother.

LIVIT

I’m getting one of the camo Colman bikes for free it’s sat against the guys shed for years now. He said it’s an ex200 but I won’t know till tomorrow.
You meant a CT200U-EX, I have one and love it. I've done a lot of upgrades on mine. Wildcat 223 Hemi Stroker with stage 1 and some head work, CVT, 60T rear sprocket, better handlebars with cross support and hand guards, Led headlight and tach. I also mounted engine using rubber washers/grommets sandwiched between metal washers. Using some rubber washers between that Faux tank and frame, reduces a lot of vibration noise too. Good luck with yours !