Masters Of Motion ??????

I picked up a mini for my 10 yr old and I really cant find anything out about the company or this bike.

It has a sticker that says Masters Of Motion on it but I cant seem to find any info about them.

I saw a reference to Manco Masters Of Motion, so is it Manco?

Are they any good and can you point me to some info on making it better? (better is always better)

btw i paid $200 for it plus $6 in gas to go get it, does it seem like a fair deal?

TomH

Looks like a good deal. I would invest in a new chain, that one looks like it is all stretched out and has been flung off the sprocket many times and chewed up the clutch cover.

Looks like a good deal. I would invest in a new chain, that one looks like it is all stretched out and has been flung off the sprocket many times and chewed up the clutch cover.
The clutch cover damage is actually from the clutch (guess thats why its there, protection).

I got the chain back on and everything put back together and it runs pretty good, but I will be getting a new carb here in the next month, this ones non adjustable.

TomH

"can you point me to some info on making it better? (better is always better)"

The chain has seen a lot of abuse. See all the scrapes on the sprocket? That can really damage a chain, stretch it in spots and make it almost impossible to adjust..tight in one spot, loose in another. A chain wrapping up on the front sprocket can also damage the guard. Making it better IMO would be getting a new chain. doesn't cost much, makes the bike more dependable and safe.

Mini has been sitting for a while, been busy doing a lot of fishing.

Filled it up with gas and remembered I wanted to replace the carb since this one is not adjustable (california smog and currently in Michigan so different rules) (and it flooded and started pouring gas out).

Can someone point me to a good, adjustable and inexpensive carb for this thing.

Heres what the motor says, and if that isnt what you need, where do i look on the carb for numbers?

She is running again, got the new carb on. Going to get an inline filter and new fuel shutoff though, waiting for ups with car parts then off to parts shop. If it ever quits snowing the kid may get to ride the darn thing.

masters of motion makes clutches. I believe they are just hillard clutches in a different package. so the sticker probrobly came with the replacement clutch or maybe it could have even been factory .

I picked up a mini for my 10 yr old and I really cant find anything out about the company or this bike.

It has a sticker that says Masters Of Motion on it but I cant seem to find any info about them.

I saw a reference to Manco Masters Of Motion, so is it Manco?

Are they any good and can you point me to some info on making it better? (better is always better)

btw i paid $200 for it plus $6 in gas to go get it, does it seem like a fair deal?

Bird was the first one to use the Masters of Motion logo on the bikes and brochures in the 70's , I know it was on the 1981 NightHawk brochure , I have it .