Maybe a Fox Thunderbolt?

I bought this thinking it was some version of a Steen Alsport, but I'm thinking only the gas tank is Steen. Trying to identify what it is and what's original. I'm guessing some sort of Fox mini-cycle with the wrong rear shocks, maybe a changed motor, a Steen tank, and should the jackshaft be such a large sprocket? Any one know what exactly it is and where I can get info? 20220407_162147.jpg 20220407_162156.jpg 20220407_162222.jpg

1971_MB1A

I bought this thinking it was some version of a Steen Alsport, but I'm thinking only the gas tank is Steen. Trying to identify what it is and what's original. I'm guessing some sort of Fox mini-cycle with the wrong rear shocks, maybe a changed motor, a Steen tank, and should the jackshaft be such a large sprocket? Any one know what exactly it is and where I can get info? View attachment 288502 View attachment 288503 View attachment 288504
It appears to me to be somewhat like a Desert Fox.

PatrickCraik

I think it's a Fox. MTD made one much like it with a 4HP 2 stroke Tecumseh. Based on the front end, it looks like MTD made both versions.

Last edited:
i did not know this just got the bike are the mounting hole in the same spot on both bike if i cant find a tank i want try to fine a indian 50 tank thank you