Mega moto discount for this month?

I74

How true.
Question though is,, when are we finally going to have decent enough weather here in Iowa to ride it ??

I74

My sister just bought the mmb80 it worked for her too. Awesome!
I have one of those with a muffled MBX- 11 pipe , & custom velocity stack adapter , & cone filter.
Just put a 2,500 rpm Max torque ''green'' spring on the 6 shoe '' China copy'' clutch also.
Works pretty good , & smoothed things out quite a bit !
That spring is well worth the 10 - 12 bucks.
I

I74

The Lifan engines on the later MM 80's, are actually 152f-3 versions.
From the combing research that I have done,, they are supposedly 3hp, not 2.5.
It's a real grey area also,, if they are still actually 80cc's.
I see the 152f-3's advertised ''a lot'' as being 97cc's & 3hp. They also have a ''3hp'' sticker on the recoil housing.

The Mega/Monster moto engine info sticker on front side of the flywheel/fan shroud will probably say 80cc though, as mine does.
Think those stickers are put on here, not at the engine factory in China.
It will also have a factory engine ID stamp on the front case, just to the left of the dipstick,, & should read 152f-3.

Another thing I found out, is that the carbs on the 152f-3, & 105cc -154-f, are the same, & have the same size jets.
I

I74

The velocity stack adapter, Brad @ PMR ''Pro mod repair''/ Hot rod minibikes ,, made up for me on a lathe from a 212 adapter.
I drilled & installed an aluminum pipe in it for the breather tube, & modified the choke lever to clear it.
The cone filter I got off of E -bay, & the MBX - 11 pipe I also got from Brad, that they had laying around.
The MBX - 11 pipes are pretty hard to come by, but you can put a wanted add here in the classifieds, & hope to get some action.
You would need to make a bracket for a hose clamp ect. under the seat, mounted to one of the seat screw posts in front of the frame grab handle.
Also will have to mod -''long gate'' the rear fender mounting holes, to get it further back & down , to clear the filter.
I have a thread on some of the mods, just go into my content.
P/S,
If you contact Brad, tell him Ian sent you.;)
He also has green springs for the clutch.
I