Mega Moto suspension forks now available for $80

Mine showed up today as well. It's basically a bolt-on for my Coleman CT200U. I am using a DB30 front wheel and will need to mess around with the spacers as the ones it came with won't line everything up. It's better quality than I expected it to be as well.

I'm planning on running maybe some CRF50 risers with Pro-Taper bars.

Couple of bad pics since I wasn't going to move the car to get better ones.
Your lower triple clamp appears to be backwards, note that the number plate tab is to the rear.

I74

Wonder if you could add a 1' inch spacer inside each of the top tubes against the top springs to stiffen it up a bit more , & to get a smidge more length ?
We used to do that on British bikes & HD's back in the day.

Wonder if you could add a 1' inch spacer inside each of the top tubes against the top springs to stiffen it up a bit more , & to get a smidge more length ?
We used to do that on British bikes & HD's back in the day.
These forks are surprisingly stiff , no need .

I74

Just pulled the trigger on mine .
Was going to get them from Amazon, but found out that they are now charging 6% sales tax, for orders in my state.:rolleyes:
Ended up getting them from MM with the 15% discount, & adding a sprocket to the order also.
Even with the 13.00 shipping, I saved .78 cents. LOL

Just pulled the trigger on mine .
Was going to get them from Amazon, but found out that they are now charging 6% sales tax, for orders in my state.:rolleyes:
Ended up getting them from MM with the 15% discount, & adding a sprocket to the order also.
Even with the 13.00 shipping, I saved .78 cents. LOL
I wasn't charged sales tax on my MM order through Amazon (I'm in VA). What MM discount code did you use? When I ordered my first fork, directly from MM in December, I tried using the HOLIDAY15 code (even though the email only said minibikes and go karts, did not mention parts) and it said the item was not eligible for the discount. So, for me, it was $92.99 direct from MM vs $79.99 through Amazon.

I74

I wasn't charged sales tax on my MM order through Amazon (I'm in VA). What MM discount code did you use? When I ordered my first fork, directly from MM in December, I tried using the HOLIDAY15 code (even though the email only said minibikes and go karts, did not mention parts) and it said the item was not eligible for the discount. So, for me, it was $92.99 direct from MM vs $79.99 through Amazon.
It's ''SURVEY15'', Charles.
My stuff hasn't shipped as of this moment, but it looks like the code went through .. ''So far''....
Looks like Amazon started adding 6% tax in Iowa, the beginning of this year.
Made a couple of orders with them in Nov. & Dec., & didn't get charged tax then.
The ''SURVEY15'', is supposed to be valid till the end of Jan.

It's ''SURVEY15'', Charles.
My stuff hasn't shipped as of this moment, but it looks like the code went through .. ''So far''....
Looks like Amazon started adding 6% tax in Iowa, the beginning of this year.
Made a couple of orders with them in Nov. & Dec., & didn't get charged tax then.
The ''SURVEY15'', is supposed to be valid till the end of Jan.
Thanks! I'll try it ordering risers, bolts, nuts to use with the forks; maybe some other parts.

Last edited:

I74

Thanks! I'll try it ordering risers, bolts, nuts to use with the forks; maybe some other parts.
Hope the code works for you !
I got mine from the MM national sales director, & he didn't mention anything about what you could or couldn't use it for.
For the sprocket, I ordered the 65t 35 chain one, that goes on one of their Go carts.
Measured the pattern on their ruler mat that they display it on, & the center & bolt holes match right up with the 80 - 105 cc sprockets.
Figure that will be a good sprocket for a stock 212 Hemi, with a Max torque SS 11 - 12 tooth clutch.
Not to shabby for 12 bucks !

Hope the code works for you !
I got mine from the MM national sales director, & he didn't mention anything about what you could or couldn't use it for.
For the sprocket, I ordered the 65t 35 chain one, that goes on one of their Go carts.
Measured the pattern on their ruler mat that they display it on, & the center & bolt holes match right up with the 80 - 105 cc sprockets.
Figure that will be a good sprocket for a stock 212 Hemi, with a Max torque SS 11 - 12 tooth clutch.
Not to shabby for 12 bucks !
Yeah, that's a great deal on the sprocket.

I bought the same ones off eBay in black. Still trying to figure out the best handlebars though
20190105_171132.jpg I'm using these off a kids ATV , free so I love them , lol . Truthfully they are a tad low but I'm building the bike for my 8 year old grandson. I have used the Motovox handlebars on 2 other bikes and they are nice 20180720_195227.jpg