Mega Moto suspension forks now available for $80

Thanks. I'm planning my Ruttman build, and whether this fork setup would be an easy replacement for the high-speed fork without looking too big. Ruttman has 6" wheels. The triple clamps on this fork are pretty widely spaced.
Hey, Tom. They are kinda wide, about 7" of space between the lowers, 6" between the fender mount bosses. They look somewhat wide with a 145/70-6 tire and a narrower tire would have a lot of daylight on either side of it. I've seen pictures of them used with a narrow (90 mm/3.5") pocket bike tire and it doesn't look great. It wouldn't be very difficult to narrow these forks. I plan to narrow one for use with a 90/65-8 pocket bike tire and corresponding 6-spoke aluminum wheel, plus add some offset while slicing and dicing.

I have a DB with MBX11 forks. I used a the small steel trailer fender sold by Northern Tool for like $15. It's bare raw steel. Slide it on top of the tire in between the 4 holes on the forks. Poked a sharpie in the hole. Drilled 2 holes on each side of the fender, primed and painted them black. The curve of the fender matches the old steel doodle bug fender. Need 4 nuts bolts washers about 3/4" long. Easy install. The width is perfect. Adds rigidity in between the forks. Cheap. Steel.

would you happen to have a picture of the fender mounted.

I have a DB with MBX11 forks. I used a the small steel trailer fender sold by Northern Tool for like $15. It's bare raw steel. Slide it on top of the tire in between the 4 holes on the forks. Poked a sharpie in the hole. Drilled 2 holes on each side of the fender, primed and painted them black. The curve of the fender matches the old steel doodle bug fender. Need 4 nuts bolts washers about 3/4" long. Easy install. The width is perfect. Adds rigidity in between the forks. Cheap. Steel.

Hey guys, I got a few ct200s I want to put suspension on in the near future but I would like to keep my 8" wheels and upgrade to 21" tall tires.... I even plan on adding a rear wheel with a brake to the front.
Maybe I missed it somewhere, but why is everyone running tiny wheels and tires with their new suspension forks???
Also, you street cruisers/drag racers: Why are you guys switching to a front suspension in the 1st place? If you're not riding in the woods where it's rough, it seems like a waste of time n money, besides looking cooler. My ct200s are great on the street (crappy PA roads) and there's not really a need for suspension on the road, even @35mph. Even on a stone driveway with bumps, it isn't that bad...

Hey guys, I got a few ct200s I want to put suspension on in the near future but I would like to keep my 8" wheels and upgrade to 21" tall tires.... I even plan on adding a rear wheel with a brake to the front.
Maybe I missed it somewhere, but why is everyone running tiny wheels and tires with their new suspension forks???
Also, you street cruisers/drag racers: Why are you guys switching to a front suspension in the 1st place? If you're not riding in the woods where it's rough, it seems like a waste of time n money, besides looking cooler. My ct200s are great on the street (crappy PA roads) and there's not really a need for suspension on the road, even @35mph. Even on a stone driveway with bumps, it isn't that bad...
Yeah, you missed something... somewhere...
This thread is about Monster/Mega Moto forks that were made for small frame MM bikes (MM-B80, MM-B105, MM-E1000) that use 145/70-6 tires (same size as Baja DB, Motovox MBX10/11/12, Coleman CT100U). MM was selling off their stock of forks with the Monster Moto logo cast into the lowers after changing the brand name to Mega Moto. These forks are too small for the 19x7-8 tires the larger Colemans, Bajas, Mega Motos and Trailmasters use.

Ahhhhh now I see. Has anyone actually tried to use those forks with bigger wheels n tires? From pictures, it doesn't look like there would be a problem.
So what's the actual point to swapping to suspension on a street bike??
Since Coleman wasn't smart enough to put suspension on a "utility" bike (besides the dumb chopper looking camo EX thing), what's a real trail rider supposed to do?? Maybe the EX forks fit the Utility model?? I tried to search that but wasn't finding anything.
Why would Coleman make a camo bike with a light and suspension but no racks, with a big fake fuel tank? But then they put racks on a BRIGHT RED bike with no suspension or light and keep a tiny fuel tank... I think they are ass backwards!!

Ahhhhh now I see. Has anyone actually tried to use those forks with bigger wheels n tires? From pictures, it doesn't look like there would be a problem.
So what's the actual point to swapping to suspension on a street bike??
Since Coleman wasn't smart enough to put suspension on a "utility" bike (besides the dumb chopper looking camo EX thing), what's a real trail rider supposed to do?? Maybe the EX forks fit the Utility model?? I tried to search that but wasn't finding anything.
Why would Coleman make a camo bike with a light and suspension but no racks, with a big fake fuel tank? But then they put racks on a BRIGHT RED bike with no suspension or light and keep a tiny fuel tank... I think they are ass backwards!!
This thread is about Monster/Mega Moto forks that were made for small frame MM bikes (MM-B80, MM-B105, MM-E1000) that use 145/70-6 tires (same size as Baja DB, Motovox MBX10/11/12, Coleman CT100U). MM was selling off their stock of forks with the Monster Moto logo cast into the lowers after changing the brand name to Mega Moto. These forks are too small for the 19x7-8 tires the larger Colemans, Bajas, Mega Motos and Trailmasters use.

PA? , I'm in tioga county looking for trails to ride for an couple hours or more. Anyone Care to venture with me?