Mega Moto...what's going on??

Hey Gang, first time Forum user so I hope I do it right. Found this Forum when I was checking the net about my new MM-B212. Just got it last week from Rural King for my two grandsons, who love it. However it seems to sputter a lot so I tried to call and email the company with zero response. Starting to get concerned so I went looking and found you guys. COO says it was built Dec 3, 2018 at Ruston and can't find anything about a recall except from you all. I guess so long as it is running (even rough) I'm OK. If you all find out anything else, please post it....and thanks.
For some reason mega moto has not been answering my calls and emails

Has to be 1 of 2. They are in transition to China or they are out of business. Selling all their old inventory so it's not sitting around getting older so it's hard to say right this moment. I got both of my bikes cheap enough that i will run them and piece them together as long as I can then I will just get another brand. Probably a Trail Master MB200 even though I will always love my 212's.

Hey Gang, first time Forum user so I hope I do it right. Found this Forum when I was checking the net about my new MM-B212. Just got it last week from Rural King for my two grandsons, who love it. However it seems to sputter a lot so I tried to call and email the company with zero response. Starting to get concerned so I went looking and found you guys. COO says it was built Dec 3, 2018 at Ruston and can't find anything about a recall except from you all. I guess so long as it is running (even rough) I'm OK. If you all find out anything else, please post it....and thanks.
Link to MM recall page in post #15, doesn't apply to bikes sold after Jan 2018. Try adding Mechanic In A Bottle to your gas.

https://www.cpsc.gov/Recalls/2018/Monster-Moto-Recalls-Mini-Bikes-Due-to-Fire-Hazard

there is a you tube video telling the U.S. assembly didn't work out so they were transferred back to china and the bosses went back to their office in texas.i just ordered and received parts from them with no problems at all I went through the LA. website,parts came out of Grand Praire Texas.hope this helps.

Has to be 1 of 2. They are in transition to China or they are out of business. Selling all their old inventory so it's not sitting around getting older so it's hard to say right this moment. I got both of my bikes cheap enough that i will run them and piece them together as long as I can then I will just get another brand. Probably a Trail Master MB200 even though I will always love my 212's.
I am just kinda worried because my sister bought an mmb80 so then she decided she didn't want it, clutch was bad so after calling for a few weeks and them saying we dont have clutches they offered for a replacment, then after a month they said they didn't have the mmb80s in stock so they would send a refund check, two weeks later after that they said they got them back in stock, I said she just want's the refund and they said on june 5th they were sending a check but how long does it take to get a check? I'm just worried my sister just wasted $340 on a mini bike she won't get refunded for.

coolbreeze in Denver!!! from what I have heard and seen spoke about on the internet moto vox and mega moto will be a combined company and will be restructuring the business. whether or not this all happens is the big question. luckily as some of the others have said, many parts can be switched from other bikes and found online from other stores. there's always a machine shop if you have the capabilies to find one in your area. I also was told by a Walmart staff that the bikes will be discontinued and you can not get the extended warranty anymore. as is no refunds. maybe the guy was wrong too???????? good luck!!!!!

I am just kinda worried because my sister bought an mmb80 so then she decided she didn't want it, clutch was bad so after calling for a few weeks and them saying we dont have clutches they offered for a replacment, then after a month they said they didn't have the mmb80s in stock so they would send a refund check, two weeks later after that they said they got them back in stock, I said she just want's the refund and they said on june 5th they were sending a check but how long does it take to get a check? I'm just worried my sister just wasted $340 on a mini bike she won't get refunded for.
The easy solution would be to put a $25 Max Torque clutch on it. If the refund check shows up, do you have to ship the bike to MM? If so, who pays for shipping? I seriously doubt they would issue a full refund and allow you to keep the bike.

The easy solution would be to put a $25 Max Torque clutch on it. If the refund check shows up, do you have to ship the bike to MM? If so, who pays for shipping? I seriously doubt they would issue a full refund and allow you to keep the bike.
I know but she just wants to get rid of it.
The agreement is to destroy the bike.
But I will not destroy it till she gets the check.

I've seen other clutches on the net. Those don't fit?
My sis don't like the power, getting a clutch is not a problem. I was just explaining what happened. She wanted a new clutch (as it was still under warranty) so she could sell it on cl. So why buy a clutch when you could get a new one for free??

So, has anyone had a call answered or received an email reply? The MM site has been showing every minibike model and their go-kart as being sold out for a while.