Michigan Ice Racing ??

To Sam,Tom,Walt and all the new people I meet today,thanks for the invite had a great time. The minis were running good today on that ice. See you next sunday weather permitting.

That sounds like a whole lotta fun, but would require me to get new tires that could be studded. You guys do this on white lake every year???

Yes a dedicated set of tires is needed. I use Carlisle snow hogs and install 510 screws in each tire. The more on the radius they better for turns. Yes the white lake crew is out there every year. There is You Tube vids of it.

I74

We can go ice racing right now, on our roads,, here in east central Iowa.
Yesterday it was -6*f with the wind chill, & that was after getting almost 1/2 ft. of snow Monday.:eek:
We shattered our low temp records for Nov. 11th & 12th, by a bunch !!
Black ice was, & still is,, really bad in spots.
Road crews didn't prep for this at all.
Of course though,, who would even think going into the 2nd week of Nov. that it would be like this. :rolleyes:
I

We can go ice racing right now, on our roads,, here in east central Iowa.
Yesterday it was -6*f with the wind chill, & that was after getting almost 1/2 ft. of snow Monday.:eek:
We shattered our low temp records for Nov. 11th & 12th, by a bunch !!
Black ice was, & still is,, really bad in spots.
Road crews didn't prep for this at all.
Of course though,, who would even think going into the 2nd week of Nov. that it would be like this. :rolleyes:
I
It’s all that global warming

I74

It’s all that global warming
Yea, and the artic is moving closer to us. :eek:
It is supposed to get up to 42*f & sunny on Tues afternoon.
Am going to try & go for a chilly spin then.

Just picked up a pretty much new 123cc Craftsman SB 210 single stage SB, from my work, that was a return,, & got it for dirt cheap. :p
Stupid @$$'es put rottin old gas in it, & it wouldn't run, also the auger tines were bent & out of balance ect.
Spent a few hrs. spiff'n it up, & now it runs & works like a striped one ! - ''Score''!!
I run Tru Fuel in all my small engines, ''good stuff''!!
First pull every time.;)
I