Michigan Ice Racing ??

Ill be studding up a set tires this weekend with kold-kutters. Will have to post some photos when done. Just have to figure how to do it. Anybody else in the mi. or oh. area interested in trying this out lets here from you..

They race on the ice in Port Huron, a circle track setup at the end of I94 on the business loop -to downtown, not Canada.
I ve only seen big bikes. Assuming we get some ice I'll see if they'll allow a mini bike race.
I'll let you know

Looks like were going to have to wait a little longer for that ice. Iam going to take some pics of my bike while iam at the Michigan Indoor Swap Meet listed in the events section. Going to display my bike a db30 with the parts iam making with some that are avaliable.

Looks like were going to have to wait a little longer for that ice. Iam going to take some pics of my bike while iam at the Michigan Indoor Swap Meet listed in the events section. Going to display my bike a db30 with the parts iam making with some that are avaliable.
what kind of parts do u make pac?

The parts i make outlaw-fab mark are motor plates,2qt.gastank kit,fork headset bushing kit,jackshaft kit,live axle kit,hydraulic brake kit and seat mount kit to move it rearward when using live axle. Parts will be sold @ Motor City Minis. Thanks For The Interest.:smile:

Ice racing

I GREW UP IN FAIR HAVEN MI. WE USED TO GO OUT ON THE LAKE EVERY WEEKEND .I RACED MY QUADZILLA.THEY RACED BIKES,SIDECARS,QUADS AND SLEDS ON AN OVAL AND DRAGS.IT'S A BLAST.WITH SHARP STUDS YOU GOT MORE TRACTION THAN ON DIRT. NOW I LIVE IN THE UP. THEY JUST OPENED
A TRACK IN ESCANABA.AND THEY ALSO DO A 500 MILE OVAL SLED RACE IN THE SOO.IF YOU EVER HAVE A CHANCE DO IT:thumbsup:

I,M SURE A MINI ON THE ICE WOULD ALSO BE A BLAST

Last edited:
Yes, The 1st of the year I was ice racing on White Lake with four our guys with mini bikes racing on a course we set up. We studded the tires with 3/8" ice racing screws 250 per tire. It was a blast can't believe how well it hooked up and ran on the ice. Here is a YouTube video of us racing

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gr3syrfuMOQ

Last edited: