Mickey Thompson Mini Dragster

Don't have any pics handy that you haven't already shown......however I do know where there is one that's been hanging in a guy's garage for years...:drool:

but as you might imagine, I'm keeping that info close to the vest....

:shifty:

I also know or one that's hanging in.a guys garage I would I would love to get my hands on it I will have to make. Him offer he can't refuse :wink:

I was raised in Wilmington, California and I just checked the address by satellite and it is now an auto dismantle yard. The Mini Bikes were made somewhere in Long Beach, California
Steve :scooter:

I'm sure finding one and buying it is like rarer then hens teeth, so why don't one of you guys that have "access" to one see if you could get all the measurements so us less fortunate folks could print them out and put them in a folder for our "Things to do Bucket List"? If somebody would get me all the measurements and info and work with me on it I would be more then glad to redraw all the plans up in AutoCAD and post them up on here for everyone to build there own little piece of history and have fun with it.

Any takers?!?!?:thumbsup: