Micro drill press

Sad thing about retiring in Florida is once you get there you spend a few years doing what you like, get sick and die...

This never sat well with me after my father moved there.

But he liked what he was doing and did it into his 70s.

Then he did retire....

And he commented to me about all the old people, and it was too bloody hot, and nothing to do.

Well he decided to keep buisy with hobbies and machine tools.
He also moved to Georgia in the hills where the weather is a bit more agreable to a Canadian....

Yes this story has a point.

He has been quietly making parts for me snooping around Kart tracks and sticking his nose garages for me ( I think he even went over to Mike Clements place in Ocala once ).

Anways back to the root of my story, he found me a drill press knowing how in depth things were getting and lack of progress I made finding a carb builder or info.

I think its something like thismd 164

Just thought I would share.
Dad would check out every yard sale and place he figuered old fellows had tools.
That amuses me to no end lol

So its off to drill some carbs and jets we go....

Bikerscum

Cameron makes some seriously good micro drilling/machining stuff... cnc systems costing 10's of 1000's of $$.

That press reminds me of a Servo brand unit I used years ago. The feel was so fine you could bent a .020 drill bit with pressure & back off not breaking it.

I'm totally jealous.

Cameron makes some seriously good micro drilling/machining stuff... cnc systems costing 10's of 1000's of $$.

That press reminds me of a Servo brand unit I used years ago. The feel was so fine you could bent a .020 drill bit with pressure & back off not breaking it.

I'm totally jealous.
We'll see....

Against my wishes Dad once again will drive here ( last time he hit a deer on the way down and a seconda one on the way back in Michigan and Ohio).

Anyways its in his trunk and he's rolling on.
Not even sure where he is right now.

Gosh he is stubborn has to drive and see everything.
He's like that show the pickers lol....

He keeps telling me I shoud geta mini lathe and mill too because there are all kinds of them in widows garages if youknow where to look.

Bikerscum

He keeps telling me I shoud geta mini lathe and mill too because there are all kinds of them in widows garages if youknow where to look.
I posted on here a while back about my $4000 airgun. I'll share with you the Airgunners' Prayer...

Lord, if I should die in my sleep tonight, please don't let my wife sell my airguns for what I told her I paid for them.

Amen.

Go see those widows.