Micro Zipper story

Micro-Zipper.jpg One day back in the 90's I was flippin' through the pages of a motorcycle mag and saw an ad for Zippers mini bikes. If I remember correctly there was a coupon you could fill out and send in to get a brochure. So I did. A few days later the UPS guy stops by where I was workin' and he had a delivery for me. I'm wondering what it could be, I hadn't ordered anything that would need to be delivered by UPS. We gey out to the truck and he hands me a box about 2 1/2 ft. x 2 1/2 ft. square. I carry it into the shop, set it on the bench and open it up ( how many of you are ahead of me here? ). It's a bran spankin' new Zipper. Well bein' the honest guy I am:rolleyes:, I call the company tell them the story, and sent it back. Now I wish I had one for my grandkids. Anybody have any info or brochures or possably a lead as to where I might locate one? Yeah I know, should have kept it. Later!

View attachment 83849 One day back in the 90's I was flippin' through the pages of a motorcycle mag and saw an ad for Zippers mini bikes. If I remember correctly there was a coupon you could fill out and send in to get a brochure. So I did. A few days later the UPS guy stops by where I was workin' and he had a delivery for me. I'm wondering what it could be, I hadn't ordered anything that would need to be delivered by UPS. We gey out to the truck and he hands me a box about 2 1/2 ft. x 2 1/2 ft. square. I carry it into the shop, set it on the bench and open it up ( how many of you are ahead of me here? ). It's a bran spankin' new Zipper. Well bein' the honest guy I am:rolleyes:, I call the company tell them the story, and sent it back. Now I wish I had one for my grandkids. Anybody have any info or brochures or possably a lead as to where I might locate one? Yeah I know, should have kept it. Later!
-

I’m trying to sell mine.

-

I’m trying to sell mine.
If you are really serious go to the classified section (scroll down on the home page) and place an ad. As per forum rules you must list a price, your location (City and State) and if you are willing to ship or is it local pick up only. Also, stop asking "What is it worth?" as that is not allowed as per forum rules.
Michael

Last edited: