MicroSound QuaterHorse

I'm sure a few of you OldMiniBikes members saw this on craigslist.
Its a QuaterHorse Super-Sport all original.

The story is this was purchased new in 1965 was registered in California in 1967 and was tucked away in a barn for the past 43+ years.
Came as you see it along with all original Docs. and title..
Here's a few pix of it....

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

VERY COOL:thumbsup:

A good friend of mine showed me that listing on CL and I couldn't get it. I was bummed, but I feel better knowing that it's in good hands now. And I don't mean with AllState.:smile:

:smile:
Nice ride! Hope the spark plug doesn't pop out while riding! :censure:
:thumbsup:You find all the cool minibikes.:drool:
VERY COOL:thumbsup:

A good friend of mine showed me that listing on CL and I couldn't get it. I was bummed, but I feel better knowing that it's in good hands now. And I don't mean with AllState.:smile:
Wow that's a bit different, and I LIKE it. Congrats on the nab.
:lol: Shorty that would get my attention for sure :lol:

Thanks Dave I thought for sure you would have jumped all over this one.

Hey Allen I seem to remember a set of Twins :punk:

Scooter had a 2 1/2 drive each way to get it and had to wait almost a week to find the time to pick it up. A good friend of mine was more worried then I was about the week delay...

nectarsis Thanks theres not to many of these around I guess it was my turn to get lucky

Thanks Tom
Yes I was told by the original owner that the battery was original he even gave me the box and the paperwork that the battery came in when he purchased it.
Part No. 54028263 Type MLZ9E
Damn it(excuse my french) so you were the one who bought it. I called the guy asking if he had it and said he had sold it.

I have never even seen one in person, I like the simplicity of the quarter horse! If I ever have a chance to buy one I will, if I can afford the asking price!

tomsprops

Hey BAB , That's the same model as mine .It's called a Super Sport ? You said you also recieved a owners manual ? Very Cool ! I would love the see the manual . Could you PM me how much you paid ? Thanks Tom.