Mid Ohio Vintage Days July 5-7

Once again Vintage Motorcycle Days will be returning to Mid Ohio sports car course in Lexington Ohio on July 5th-7th. Though not exactly minibike oriented you never know what might show up at one of the largest motorcycle swap meets in the world.

If you attend make sure you bring a bike because you are free to roam the 100's of acres packed with races, shows, vendors. and tons of other cool stuff.

O.J.

...... Though not exactly minibike oriented you never know what might show up at one of the largest motorcycle swap meets in the world.

If you attend make sure you bring a bike because you are free to roam the 100's of acres packed with races, shows, vendors. and tons of other cool stuff.

O.J.
^^ What he said. I've scored quite a few great buys up there. Engines, complete bikes, parts, you name it. Great place to ride as well! :scooter:

I bought my first Buzzer up there from a guy from Texas. Still Have it! I also have a nice '75 H1 500 I was thinking of taking up there.

Joe H

This will be my first time there.
Have a few friends who talked me into it.
Will be camping there for the weekend.
Packing up soon on the road early on the 4th

I usually have a swap spot every year. Raced there back when AHRMA was involved. Worth the 8hr trip from NJ. Daughters getting married that weekend, so not this year for me. If you see something your interested in, buy it instead of “I’ll go back”. Place is so huge, you’ll be lucky to find it again if it hasn’t been sold to someone else. Outlaw mini racing in the camping area at night is a riot. Have Fun!

Well another VMD has come and gone and about all I can say is the same thing I said to the judge before sentencing...... "Damn, dats HUGE "

Here is a video that shows just a small portion of what the VMD experience is about.

O.J.

Joe H

We had a great time!! I did get the Benelli out once and took it around the swap meet area, but the camp ground roads got so muddy the poor little thing couldn't get through! I saw two for sale in rough shape at 500 bucks a piece. I was looking around at the meet because I would like a spare cylinder but I didn't see one. Could have easily missed it though there was ALOT of stuff! One guy did ask if I wanted to sell it but I said NO!

Heres a video of the debauchery going on near our Kawi Triple camp; a friend of mine on his 350 triple taking it too far!!:p