Mighty Burro made in Midway Wa.

matt2

WOO HOO I just rode her and what a ride. The turf tires, the seat springs and the front springs make for the best ride ever. The 8hp Tecumseh takes off so smooth and can accelerate so hard you need to hold on for dear life. This bikes ride is by far the best I have. That seat is unbelievably comfortable. I could not ride for very long I had forgot 3 of the four foot pegs. It also needs a kill switch. I will put one on before the next ride.

matt2

Thanks owend and Dave it is always nice when you get done with one and it runs and ride so nice. I'm going to put the rest of the foot pegs in and install a kill switch today so I can say it is done.:scooter:

matt2

Did you see my air filter the original would not fit once the chains were adjusted. A while back I had made a velocity stack from a metal shot glass and a Tecumseh intake adapter. Now I took a tea strainer, some filter material and some thin aluminum to make the screen clamp. I kind of like it and it will keep the crap from getting in the engine.

The Moto & Minni Burro
Here is a rare bike that I had sitting in my basement for years before I knew what it was.
The only clue to the manufacture was a large embossed Burro's head on the sheet metal
head badge. Then I received an email from Don Williams who had a brochure on this bike.
I have posted this brochure to this web page and in the near future I will post some pictures
of surviving examples of this bikes.

I would like to thank Don Williams for his valuable contribution.

I bought a minni burro yesterday are there any parts or info available???

Attachments