Milan, MI SuperSaturday mini bike drags October 28th.

moetrout

I attended one of these races, riding my KZ1000. It was then I decided I wanted a drag mini bike! Those guys looked like they were having a lot of fun. I finally picked up a minibike, with a lot of the work already done to it, but for a different type of racing. I am going to just change a few small things before the race on October 28th. After that I plan to work on the mini over the winter for more power!

NAPA #SuperSaturday and Junior Dragster Race #6 — Milan Dragway

tyleryamaha

I attended one of these races, riding my KZ1000. It was then I decided I wanted a drag mini bike! Those guys looked like they were having a lot of fun. I finally picked up a minibike, with a lot of the work already done to it, but for a different type of racing. I am going to just change a few small things before the race on October 28th. After that I plan to work on the mini over the winter for more power!

NAPA #SuperSaturday and Junior Dragster Race #6 — Milan Dragway
Yes It is fun.... Myself and daughter have raced at the last 2
super Saturdays and Candyman's first race.... get your bike ready and bring it in Oct. to Milan Dragway.

I am going to swing by Studz after work to pick up the final pieces...Hope to get it fired this week and broken in... Then I'll be ready for the 28th.

I will be there on the 11th with my car, and maybe the bike, if the weather holds out...We started a "fastest street car" list at work, I have to defend my spot...haha

moetrout

I am racing my kz1000 on October 14th. It is a Harley drag night, nothing but bikes, no cars. If you get there when they open you can get in a lot of runs (12 -15). I've raced the old kz a lot. I think I am looking forward to racing the mini more.

with my stock predator, I ran 14.3 @ 38 mph in the 1/8...it was the most fun I've had in a LONG time...the best part was bringing it to the track on a hitch carrier behind my 10 sec street car...

Do you guys have any idea what the requirements are for mini bikes. Are chain guards required? I have one on order, just not sure if it will be here in time for the race.

When I went to the track rental, all they cared about was a red bicycle light on the back. I don't have a chain guard, but I did have a belt guard on the TAV.

I found a nice el cheapo triangle led light that flashes red at harbor freight for just 3 bucks! Should do the trick, just need to find a good way to mount it. I'll probably jus zip tie it to the back.