Mini Bike Build Off: Duster Chopper 2007

Looks good. i like the long curve of the handlebars. If you dont want to get another engine, you could always add a couple of inches of plate to the front of your engine plate and re-slot it. A Tecumseh with the tank on front should bolt in as-is.

It originally had a Tecumseh 3hp back when it was new... It was also purple. But someone has already re-slotted the mounting plate, but they did a crappy job, and I want it to be as original as possible.

delray

LeviMan_2001,it would look nice purple again and with a front mount tank tecumseh painted factory white or even better with that small block chevy setting on the floor behind it:thumbsup: you might have to stretch the frame little:hack::weld:
:scooter:.......................

Well, sorry to revive an ancient post of mine, but my frame has finially been released from paint jail! While the frame was doing it's sentence, the engine was working out and recived some new clothes, in the form of a rattle can. He also improved his lungs with a Tillotsin carburetor off a chiansaw and a new home depot exaust. Then the frame and engine met and conspired with some azusa engineering parts to create the minibike! the brake cable is kind of the out cast, hes got loose ends and barely is long enough. also we have a temporary gas tank and no seat. but it drives!!

Here's some pics

delray

it runs good with that little diaphram carb on:thumbsup:
nice to see that you video your project when finish. wish more guys would video there projects. kind of wonder how many really run when finish:doah:
you need kbs8ball to make a nice seat or do you have one already.
:scooter:........look cool with a round tank up front under the frame rails:thumbsup:
cool to see younger gear heads fabing there own parts and making it work:thumbsup:.....goodjob:hack::weld::grind:

I just fabbed up a airbox for it today,:hack: it's not soo good but it'll do. i was a little worried with how much of my lawn i was getting on my back and afraid some would go in the engine haha. and hey, if kbs8ball wants too make me a seat that'd be great haha. I wish other people made videos of their stuff too, specially how tos that'd be cool to see how to make a chain frame bike or somthing.

today i test drove the new airbox, and it didn't work, apparently my carb spits a little gas out and it soaked the air cleaner (a cut up piece of foam) sucked it in and choked it out.