Mini Bike/car Show - Isanti Minnesota - July 8

Ding Ding

I received a private message from Mike aka "foxtrac" about a mini bike show....

hi Mike, sorry did not get back to you sooner. not doing an east bethel show this year. but they are having a car show and vendors for the Isanti rodeo. they called me today and wanted mini bikes to come also. so you are invited and anyone else you know. it will be on Friday, july 8 and you can set up at 8:30am at the Members bank on hwy 65 and county rd.5 .
thanks
Mike
Mike

Last edited:
Too late for this one but are you aware of any other shows in the area this year? I live in Lindstrom. I just bought a muskin scat tracker trike that needs a lot of work. It'll be a winter project for my son and I. Looking to meet others into the hobby and learn more about it.

Ding Ding

Too late for this one but are you aware of any other shows in the area this year? I live in Lindstrom. I just bought a muskin scat tracker trike that needs a lot of work. It'll be a winter project for my son and I. Looking to meet others into the hobby and learn more about it.
I am not aware of any other mini bike specific events or gatherings in the area. If I hear of something I will be sure to share.