Mini bike for under $600. Suggestions?

Hi all,
I want to get a good mini bike that's $600 or under. I would like suggestions. I have looked at the Colemans, Massimo, Monster Moto. But I just want to know what all bike are out there besides these. I want a bike with a larger 6-8 hp engine.
Suggestions appreciated.
PLEASE REPLY.
Thank you,
Nathan

Hi all,
I want to get a good mini bike that's $600 or under. I would like suggestions. I have looked at the Colemans, Massimo, Monster Moto. But I just want to know what all bike are out there besides these. I want a bike with a larger 6-8 hp engine.
Suggestions appreciated.
PLEASE REPLY.
Thank you,
Nathan
depends on what your needs are
do you want to go offroading, front suspention?, are you a on road guy, etc.
i personally would get a coleman bt200x it had a 6.5hp engine its around 500$
but if you want to do a fully custom road mini
i would get a road rocket
https://gokartsusa.com/roadrocketminibike.aspx
slap a 99$ predator and your good to go!
going used is a good option as well! (you can find old baja warroirs for 200$ WITH a engine)
good luck on your hunt man!

The bt200x is great except my two cons are drum brakes and 5/8 shaft. I want to put a tav 2
personally, i would go used.
are you mechanically knowledge? (ie can you fix something if its broken)
if yes than i would get a baja warrior(or its various clones), you will find that most fat tire mini bikes will come with drum brakes. they are all basically the same thing. big tires, 6.5 engine and some have a headlight and front suspension.
i can say that a baja warrior will accept a tav, it has a 3/4 shaft (im running one right now). i didn't have to cut anything but i would recommend that you do. it will rub but the more you ride it the less rub there will be ageist the chain.
but if your set on the MM then go for it! its a bit pricey (800$)
but you do get front and rear hydraulic brakes (much better stopping power)
it already comes with a tav so you dont need to buy that.
i have only 350$ in my baja, and im very happy with it! (your millage may very)

chrisr

The bt200x is great except my two cons are drum brakes and 5/8 shaft. I want to put a tav 2

Must be a typo, since below from Walmart says rear disk brake? The Coleman site says drum brake. https://www.colemanpowersportsusa.com/products/bt200x

About This Item
We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it. See our disclaimer
Coleman Powersports BT200X Gas Powered Mini Bike - Red and Black Coleman BT200X Gas-Powered Mini Bike:

• Front End Suspension
  • Headlight
  • Easy pull-start operation
  • Powerful 196cc engine provides plenty of power
  • Low-pressure tires provide a soft and stable off-road mini bike ride
  • Sturdy metal frame will withstand many years of use
  • Rugged and proven clutch, jackshaft and chain drive
  • Rear disc brake
  • Parts and service readily available

Merk 20. I am not worried about fixing one up. I would get a used but there are none in my area. But the few I have seen are close to 500 anyway. For 100 more I might as well get a brand new mini bike

Merk 20. I am not worried about fixing one up. I would get a used but there are none in my area. But the few I have seen are close to 500 anyway. For 100 more I might as well get a brand new mini bike
In that case then, yea go new (I had a lot of trouble finding mini bikes in my area 4-5 months ago, before they spiked in popularity In my area, who knows this could happen to you!)

Right now I am planning on getting the mega max 212cc without front suspension from Walmart for 530.69 with tax. Then get the kit they are coming out with for this which Will probably be cheaper than buying the one with for 749 plus tax. I only need 15 more dollars so I hope to buy it within a week. I have been saving for a few months.

Which kit?
To me the headlight doesn’t mean much as it probably isn’t that bright or worth it.
I have to order online as It’s $499 + $50 shipping + taxes which is around $45.

Which kit?
To me the headlight doesn’t mean much as it probably isn’t that bright or worth it.
Which kit?
Walmart only charged tax , to store delivery was free and questioned above the Headlight Is Great ! Also BT200X is drum brake that actually works very nicely !

Just as chipper said there is free shipping to store. And for kit I meant a front suspension one. Monster moto said they should be coming out with some new products in the first of the year