Mini bike for under $600. Suggestions?

I just looked today and walmart raised it to $599.
So sad I guess I wont be getting it soon.
If it's what you want, check daily and be patient. I think it will be $499 again because that's a reasonable price for a non-suspension model and probably won't sell for more than that (meaning I think most people will not pay the higher price and, as a result, the price will come back down). I wouldn't expect the price to go much lower than $499, so if you see it at that price again, jump on it before it sells out or is discontinued.

It shows that for me to. But when I go to checkout it gives me an option.
It might be of where you live also. But you should be able to ship to store.
Hope this helps.

When do you think that Walmart will lowerd the price on the mega max 212 without suspension?
I would like to buy it soon but for an extra $110 I can wait.
Thanks all.

When do you think that Walmart will lowerd the price on the mega max 212 without suspension?
I would like to buy it soon but for an extra $110 I can wait.
Thanks all.
Can't say, and I could be wrong in my assumption that it will go back down. I stand by my rationale; I just don't think many people would pay $599 for a bike that basic, but that doesn't mean Wally must lower the price anytime soon. I could even be totally wrong and people may be buying them at $599, even though they could get a Pro Series 212 for not much more ($138 more, best deal I can find).

And where did you find the pro series for that price?
Amazon, $806.92, $70 off with approval for an Amazon Visa ( a good card to have, especially if you order often from Amazon ) making it $736.92. I see that you are too young to get your own credit card; wish I had that problem! ;) (I'm 5x your age)