Mini Bike Frame ID?

bruces

First one is not a Honda ,they never had exposed spring forks on z50’s ,nor did they ever have wheels with that small of a hole in them ,it looks pretty close to a Honda but that isn’t one .

markus

here's a picture of another View attachment 242965 that didn't download
that is a foremost mini bike (sold by JC penney), the chainguard and disc brake bracket put it in 1969 timeframe, that was powered buy a 2.5hp Tecumseh.

The bombadier bike was usually powered by Garelli built/powered and the KOL built bike, generally used Briggs and strattons, but have seen them with Tecumseh and Clintons as well

Could you tell me what this is ? Thank you View attachment 243049
It says right in the eBay listing what it is, Ohhhh... ( Sarcastically ) you just highjacked this guys thread to find out what it was so you could list it on eBay!. You know, this is a mini bike forum and they have a classifieds section where you can sell stuff without fees. What better place to sell a mini bike frame than a mini bike forums classified section?.

It says right in the eBay listing what it is, Ohhhh... ( Sarcastically ) you just highjacked this guys thread to find out what it was so you could list it on eBay!. You know, this is a mini bike forum and they have a classifieds section where you can sell stuff without fees. What better place to sell a mini bike frame than a mini bike

You are out of your mind ! I asked because I didn’t know and either do they. If you read read their description you will see that.

745008CC-18B3-4371-92BB-7F3DBDEF4396.jpeg 293904CC-487F-4556-AE20-90301BC996C1.jpeg

2nd one is a Bombardier, 3rd is a King O' Lawn made bike.
I checked out the King O'Lawn frame today, it's rough but still want to get it done. does anyone have any close-up pictures of the brackets for the seat, rear fender and the rear wheel brackets, there is a lot of crude welds all over it, also is this bike suppose to have a jack-shaft? it doesn't look right on the frame. I want to do it as close to original as possible.

If you do a google or yahoo search on images it may help you out
checked out some pictures, hard to see some of the brackets, I see that there is a brake where someone put a jack-shaft on it, the brackets are bent over for the brake shaft, anyone have the measurements for the shaft and the brake pad on the wheel. is there suppose to be bearings or bushings on the brake shaft.

@Jim Stodolka , there's an Aggie wheel listed on eBay if that helps. I noticed yours is missing the rear, kinda pricey but it is real nice. OldMiniBikes Warehouse used to have reproduction "Mickey Bike" clutch covers but I haven't seen them in a while, maybe you can get on their watchlist.