Mini Bike Frame ID?

markus

checked out some pictures, hard to see some of the brackets, I see that there is a brake where someone put a jack-shaft on it, the brackets are bent over for the brake shaft, anyone have the measurements for the shaft and the brake pad on the wheel. is there suppose to be bearings or bushings on the brake shaft.
there is nothing, its just solid rod bent and run through the tabs that are there. I can get you some measurements, but it wont be for a week or so. My bikes are inaccessible right now in the garage......its chocked full of trailer loads of stuff from my moms house as we are moving her down here to a new house.

there is nothing, its just solid rod bent and run through the tabs that are there. I can get you some measurements, but it wont be for a week or so. My bikes are inaccessible right now in the garage......its chocked full of trailer loads of stuff from my moms house as we are moving her down here to a new house.

The pictures really help thank you. Also, anyone know what the first bike I posted and Also the last bike I posted (the yellow one with motor and wheels)

The pictures really help thank you. Also, anyone know what the first bike I posted and Also the last bike I posted (the yellow one with motor and wheels)
The yellow one is a Bombardier/Garelli but it doesn't have a motor or wheels, probably around 1971. The first one is the one I'm trying to figure out. I have a ton of 69-74 Honda Z50 stuff and I have seen it confused as such before but I can't remember what the heck it is. It's not a Rockford Chibi, Gemini SST or a Minico but it is from around 71-73. Many will say that Honda had that frame style first in 1972 but the 1971 Rockford Chibi had it first in the United States anyhow. In the late 60's early 70's Honda was selling their bikes at or below cost to eliminate the competition and everyone was trying to emulate them to stay in business.

This shows the brackets real well. What is the distance across for the seat brackets. Mine has none and not sure if the frame is bent in or out

markus

I have a measurement of 6 3/4" from outside the tubes up on the top of the frame. the brackets look to be about 5 3/4" long welded to the top tubes (not taking my seat off) The seat they used was what some of the Taco bikes also used, although the Aggie version bike usually had some glitter style material.

On the foot pedal/scrub brake here are some measurements. Note: I measured outside dimensions

5/8" solid rod/tubing.

9.5" across the from left to right/across the framerail (outside of rod on left to flat end on right.
9" long from foot pedal to back of bend
3.75" foot pedal length
The scrub pad is a 3.5"x3.5" square, welded fairly flush with the rod
Thos bikes used a 4.10x 3.50 -6 " tire (12.5" od) factory so if you play with different tire sizes you may want to set the scrub brake up with tires on and installed to set the angles and spacing where you like it.

That long pice of strap that stick off the right "hinge" stop the pad/rod from rotating too far up.
the rod is retained by some cotter or pins (whatever you like) on either side of the right hinge. ( I think it was pins originally)

Hope that makes sense and will give you some help with it.

IMG_0994.JPG IMG_0992.JPG IMG_0993.JPG

This is great info to get the frame ready. After I'm good to go from surgery. I will get the frame done and post pics. Still no Id on the first pic and the last pic I posted. Hope someone knows?

I'm starting to take the aggie 97 apart and rebuild the frame. a couple questions. what sprocket goes on this bike and does anyone make the decal for the front ?