Mini bike Mania September 1-3 Lucedale Mississippi

I'm glad to hear that too...since I can't make this one. My wife had already made plans for us....I'll be jones'in for a mini bike ride that weekend for sure.

Any chance y'all are doing t-shirts again Angelo ? If so, sign me up for an extra large.

Thanks

Sorry Robert , no shirts this time but Spring Fling come get you one !!!
Will do...I want to pick that one up in person...:laugh:

I hope y'all have a good time.

Hey...if anyone out there is on the fence about whether to go to this one or not....

get yourself over there that weekend....:thumbsup:

it is a blast, and a great bunch of folks...!

Last edited:
Ok folks , Mini Bike Mania has relocated due to the severe weather , It has moved 20 miles north to the Greene County Rural Events Center in Leaksville Mississippi , It is an enclosed covered race track and all the same stuff applies , Fri-Sat-Sun , $20 per head , Saturday night Races included ( Karts Mowers Minis Mini Sprint ) also they have full RV hook Ups for $35 a night !! Hope we see some of yall !!

Sorry to say but event is cancelled too many problems down south as y'all may be aware of , we are dealing with the track Promoter and looking at Oct 28th weekend for the Boo Bash , we'll update as soon as we nail it down !

Event is Re-scheduled , same deal 3 days of fun October 27, 28 and 29 , George County Raceway Lucedale Ms .Mini Bike Mania Boo Bash ! Any questions hit up Buckeye or myself !

Last edited:
Hey [MENTION=46062]chipper[/MENTION] and [MENTION=20377]buckeye[/MENTION]....thanks man !!

I am not sure...but I put it on my schedule, this week at work, as possible time off.

I discussed it with Amy this afternoon, and she's still speaking with me tonight....:laugh:....so we'll see !

Last edited:
Hey [MENTION=46062]chipper[/MENTION] and [MENTION=20377]buckeye[/MENTION]....thanks man !!

I am not sure...but I put it on my schedule, this week at work, as possible time off.

I discussed it with Amy this afternoon, and she's still speaking with me tonight....:laugh:....so we'll see !
Robert you can't miss this event, we've got some Texas guys coming and the racing will be bad ass . Also you'll get to see me dominate the track again , I own this place with my Powell.