mini bike parts for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
so finely after about a year of trying to join and never getting the confirmation email i finely tried one last time and got the email a few months later lol . so I'm sure this is the wrong place but thanks for accepting me! glad to be aboard now with that said heres some stuff I'm clearing out minibike frames without engine 250 minibikes with engine 600. engines 50 to 250 depending on what they are wheels 50 to 250 I've got a ton of stuff i haven't posted yet cleaning out everything, but my fully restored stuff will ship on buyers' dime or pick up local in Michigan dm me for more pics or questions thanks

Attachments

1971_MB1A

so finely after about a year of trying to join and never getting the confirmation email i finely tried one last time and got the email a few months later lol . so I'm sure this is the wrong place but thanks for accepting me! glad to be aboard now with that said heres some stuff I'm clearing out minibike frames without engine 250 minibikes with engine 600. engines 50 to 250 depending on what they are wheels 50 to 250 I've got a ton of stuff i haven't posted yet cleaning out everything, but my fully restored stuff will ship on buyers' dime or pick up local in Michigan dm me for more pics or questions thanks
How Much for the yellow Fox ?

1971_MB1A

How Much for the yellow Fox ?
Just now read your message from last night. I need you to PM me your email/username for paypal or venmo etc so I can pay you for the bike. I also sent you a PM this morning with my number so you can call me today or send me your number and I will call you.

1971_MB1A

After our brief conversation by phone this morning I agreed to purchase the yellow fox mini bike from you and pay you for it by venmo but you said you would mark it as "sale pending" for me which I would prefer prior to me sending you full payment for it and so far I'm not seeing that on here and I'm ready to send payment today.

After our brief conversation by phone this morning I agreed to purchase the yellow fox mini bike from you and pay you for it by venmo but you said you would mark it as "sale pending" for me which I would prefer prior to me sending you full payment for it and so far I'm not seeing that on here and I'm ready to send payment today.
trying to figure out how to mark it pending now

ITS NOT LETTING ME EDDIT IT BUT I POSTED IT IS PENDING IN BIG LETTER ABOVE YOUR LAST POST LOL sorry caps lock was on but if you know hwo to edit the post please lmk it will let me edit a post i just posted but older posts its not giving me any option to edit them

1971_MB1A

ITS NOT LETTING ME EDDIT IT BUT I POSTED IT IS PENDING IN BIG LETTER ABOVE YOUR LAST POST LOL sorry caps lock was on but if you know hwo to edit the post please lmk it will let me edit a post i just posted but older posts its not giving me any option to edit them
Ok payment by venmo should be today around 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.