Mini Bike Parts

Hent

I've had a few messages and inquires in the past few weeks about why the "Warehouse" links no longer work or are no longer accessible from here.

Well, I am no longer associated with that business, even though I created it, the people who are in it currently have a greed over safety and quality mentality and that bugs me tremendously. This forum was built for fun, friendship and sharing knowledge - and you guys have really showed me that you're there even with my extended absence. So appreciative of you all.

For those of you who know a little more about the situation, or have just given/supported because you could... thank you. Every little bit helps and I promise, this will be awesome all over again.

With that said, I am launching a new site to purchase parts. I won't lie that it's much more difficult for me having substantially less inventory and vendor selection, but I'll get there again. Please be patient as it's just me doing this. Support those who support the hobby. :scooter:

I do have a lot of the basic parts, and some of the custom products I've designed - with a whole bunch of new things coming your way in 2020!

Sometimes, I struggle to believe that I started this site 14 years ago. 2020 may be F'd right now, but it's going to be such a great year. :scooter::scooter::scooter:

I'm extremely grateful for all of the friends and opportunities that have come from this website.

Thanks so much.

Drew / Hent