Mini bike show this summer?

With the corona virus making a mess out of everything, I wondered had anyone else thought of throwing together a mini bike show this late summer? My home town of G Vegas Ma. has canceled almost all the events they do during the summer. I am going to try to put on a mini bike/ moped show open to the public. Let kids have their picture taken sitting on a mini bike or moped. Swap meet. Everyone knows someone who THINKS THEY ARE A DEEJAY so, music should be easy. I am going to try and get one of the car dealerships in the area to allow me to use a small part of the parking lot. NO RIDES, JUST Show. Great way to generate some interest in your area. meet and greet. Maybe get some local civic group to donate some soda or even hot dogs. JUST AN IDEA! Comments? Kroozer1

old shed finds

With the corona virus making a mess out of everything, I wondered had anyone else thought of throwing together a mini bike show this late summer? My home town of G Vegas Ma. has canceled almost all the events they do during the summer. I am going to try to put on a mini bike/ moped show open to the public. Let kids have their picture taken sitting on a mini bike or moped. Swap meet. Everyone knows someone who THINKS THEY ARE A DEEJAY so, music should be easy. I am going to try and get one of the car dealerships in the area to allow me to use a small part of the parking lot. NO RIDES, JUST Show. Great way to generate some interest in your area. meet and greet. Maybe get some local civic group to donate some soda or even hot dogs. JUST AN IDEA! Comments? Kroozer1
Drive 5 hours and join the Gote fest.....mini bikes and tote gotes...sept 23 Saturday. Utah