mini bike & trike rules wachusett valley riders club winchendon ma.

Wait a minute, racing's over? Awww, anything else coming up? New sponsorships? Points leaders race? Old timer's day? lol
My phone died an untimely and violent death so I can't post any pics/video from 2016/2017 (so much for The Cloud)
So who's working on what? I know you guys are tweaking on something super secret...
I'm putting a body on my T555 for more top end aerodynamics and top end :wink:

joshua. c.

Wait a minute, racing's over? Awww, anything else coming up? New sponsorships? Points leaders race? Old timer's day? lol
My phone died an untimely and violent death so I can't post any pics/video from 2016/2017 (so much for The Cloud)
So who's working on what? I know you guys are tweaking on something super secret...
I'm putting a body on my T555 for more top end aerodynamics and top end :wink:
there are no more races as far as I can tell. I can't offer racing but If you wan more ridding your more than welcome to come ride with me up till it starts snowing. I got a nice abandoned railroad line to ride on. that's an offer open to the hole group. I will be working on squeezing more power out of my trike this winter and working on a few other projects.

BJ's Wholesale  
WebsiteDirections
113 Google reviews
$$ · Warehouse club
Membership-only retail chain offering bulk groceries, electronics & more in a warehouse-like space.
Address: 777 Washington St, Auburn, MA 01501
Departments: BJ's Bakery, BJ's Gas, BJ's Optical, BJ's Wholesale Club Tire Center
Hours: Open today · 9AM–10PM · See more hours
Registration at 10pm, racing at 11, everyone posts bail and is home in time for work the next day...:wink:

joshua. c.

I think most of my projects just got put on hold. I'm buying a really cheep house and its a real basket case. its going to swallow most of my time and funds until its ready for me to move in.

joshua. c.

scratch what I previously said about buying a house. I just finished the inspection and that place was full of mold from bottom to top. and the first floor joists and flooring were rotten. and the basement had been flooded at one point ruining everything down there. I changed my mind on that place in a hurry. projects are back on!