mini bike & trike rules wachusett valley riders club winchendon ma.

joshua. c.

count me in but I cant say how much more I can do to my trike right now I have something big coming up that's going to take up most of my time and money for a while. I'll give more details soon. I will at least replace the stock air filter with a better one and try to get rid of the secondary jack shaft. and I have some lighter weights for the clutch (for faster revving) I would have gone further with a bigger cam full engine rebuild and better carb setup if I could.

joshua. c.

Josh, we are also thinking of bringing minibikes also and having them as well as the trikes.
I do have a very fast, well set up bike that I like racing with but this is expensive enough as it is and I couldn't afford another class so unless you plan to race them in one of the two existing classes or find a way to bring the total cost down a lot, I would have trouble doing that.

joshua. c.

I was hoping by this time of the year I would have my speedway up and running or at least close but that's starting to look unlikely. it has frame damage that needs to be repaired and its been at the welding shop since before Christmas. its at the only welding shop I know of in my area that was willing to do the work so I keep bugging the welder but he hasn't even started and seems to be in no hurry to do the job, its pissing me off. I wanted to bring the bike to the first race of the year and can't make any more progress without the frame being finished. if its not complete soon I'm taking the frame back and searching further out for a better shop.

joshua. c.

I checked the welding shop today and as if he herd me he has started working on the frame lol. I might still have a chance to bring the new bike to our first race this year.

If I can get this new bike running I def plan on getting out there soon to check this out.
Would love to see the drone footage.

Quick question- can you race the oval but not the TT track? TT is not really my thing