Mini Bikes in your house?

About 10 years ago I brought a woman home after a night of hard drinking. When she came downstairs in the morning, she asked "why do you have motorcycles in your living room?". I proceeded to start one (CR250's sound best indoors), she got mad and later told her dad about it. He said "you better marry that guy".

Shortly after that, this woman mysteriously multiplied by osmosis and had gained control of my house. Around the same time, I was forbidden to ride motorcycles under threat of "couch" and "long talks". As you can imagine, things went downhill from there.

After a few years of anguish and depression, I read "The Art of The Deal" by Donald Trump. It gave me the hope and motivation I needed to negotiate "The Great Compromise of 2016" and sneak in what is known as "The Minibike Amendment", which is now widely considered one of the greatest acts of legislative diplomacy in the history of mankind.

I came out of it with a pole barn, an ever growing collection of blown up Predator 212's and I couldn't be happier.

I guess my first and probably only question is…why would you let a woman or anyone for that matter run your life?

my philosophy has ALWAYS been, and it’s served me very well: I’m going to do what I want to do and if you don’t like it…I don’t care!!!

One of life's great mysteries

Joe that has got to be the most fabulous place to be! It looks marvelous!

35 years for us…now she’s told me where to go and gave me directions….and told me what I could do to Myself once there…but has never tried to say you can’t or you shouldn’t…

Last edited:

toomanytoys

About 10 years ago I brought a woman home after a night of hard drinking. When she came downstairs in the morning, she asked "why do you have motorcycles in your living room?". I proceeded to start one (CR250's sound best indoors), she got mad and later told her dad about it. He said "you better marry that guy".

Shortly after that, this woman mysteriously multiplied by osmosis and had gained control of my house. Around the same time, I was forbidden to ride motorcycles under threat of "couch" and "long talks". As you can imagine, things went downhill from there.

After a few years of anguish and depression, I read "The Art of The Deal" by Donald Trump. It gave me the hope and motivation I needed to negotiate "The Great Compromise of 2016" and sneak in what is known as "The Minibike Amendment", which is now widely considered one of the greatest acts of legislative diplomacy in the history of mankind.

I came out of it with a pole barn, an ever growing collection of blown up Predator 212's and I couldn't be happier.
my wife told me I couldn’t buy a motorcycle. So I bought one. Rode it home and parked in the garage. She watched me put it in the garage and came outside. She put her hands on her hips and said “Whose bike is this?” I responded “Mine” awhile walking around my new bike. “Ugh” is all she said and she never said another a word about it. Now I have 3 motorcycles….she never mentions it.

Well I really don’t want the lady mini bikers to think I’m insensitive or a woman hater….I’m going to high jack the thread and go way off topic….sorry to the originator:

in 1985 when I built my Panhead I always thought different….didn’t like cookie mold bikes…and back then it was all the same…the fxs was the fast bike all the renegades wanted etc..so when I built I stuck stuff in weird spots…nothing dumber than the kill switch down bolted on the tranny….made for good looks but terrible for shutting it off fast….so fast forward to 1990 and I take my wife on her first “big” ride…(she was a preppy when we met)…a local poker run….did I mention I never really thought of brakes in a “need them” kind of way….so I only had a rear brake…so we’re in a group of about 6-8 other bikes coming down a long winding WV hilly road….I guess you know where this is headed??…anout half way down my brake rod brakes….so here we go, split that group like Moses….as we come to the intersection of a major highway I told her it’s not going to be pretty….somehow; oh did I also mention I believe in angels, yup those ones too…I made it around the turn onto the berm headed south…love those hard tails..now here’s the cool part…I feel her jump/fall off as I’m trying to gear this bitch down so I can pull over and wipe my ass, I figured I’d see her running the other way, I look over and she’d running beside me, at her top speed, trying to reach down and shut off the motor….I said to myself then she’s a keeper….once it stopped we laughed o told her to hop on and we drive it home….shit after that town stopping was nothing!! Honest true story!!

This is great. Thanks for all of the replies.
I was worried about the gas in the tank because our water heater is in the basement as well.
I have drained it and its been in the garage with the cap off for a few months I plan on putting the engine back on...eventually.