Mini Bikes in your house?

River Rat Ron

I guess my first and probably only question is…why would you let a woman or anyone for that matter run your life?

my philosophy has ALWAYS been, and it’s served me very well: I’m going to do what I want to do and if you don’t like it…I don’t care!!!
Haha say what you really think skipper…whole heartedly agree..

Last edited:

toomanytoys

I guess my first and probably only question is…why would you let a woman or anyone for that matter run your life?

my philosophy has ALWAYS been, and it’s served me very well: I’m going to do what I want to do and if you don’t like it…I don’t care!!!
I didn’t see this when I first read through.

very true words. It goes both ways in a marriage or relationship!

My wife like these fancy purses. I think they are stupid, but she loves them and when she buys one I tell her she looks amazing carrying it! I could be an ass and tell her not to buy them but they make her happy.

If it isn’t hurting anyone, anything or hurting your cash flow then neither partner has anything to say about!

PatrickCraik

My wife wouldn't care so long as she didn't smell anything. I have an attached garage and enough space for at least a couple of minis and my portable tool box. I've used it for years. My shed is more winter storage than anything. My family room actually has furniture these days so no more minis in there. I temporarily gave up my HO slot car and hot wheels tracks for her stuff but it's going back to normal as I write this. She has other things in our space I would NEVER own otherwise but she likes them and I'm happy going along

bbiggs54

This is great. Thanks for all of the replies.
I was worried about the gas in the tank because our water heater is in the basement as well.
I have drained it and its been in the garage with the cap off for a few months I plan on putting the engine back on...eventually.
No gas or oil in the house occupants.....ever since restoration. That's the way it is I guess, just eye candy for a 69 year old (a little tougher in the basement of course)!