Mini Cycle Pinball Ad

markus

Been watching for one in FL for years to no avail. Would be a neat piece to own, and they are not too terribly priced. I want to say the last nice one I saw (not in my area) was around $400 or so. Of course I woudl have nowhere to put it :doah:

That brochure belongs to Trailhopper on here. He was making decals and selling them there but haven't seen him on here or ebay lately until I saw the brochure on ebay. Anyone know what happened to him?

markus

Last I spoke with him He said he was not going to sell the decals on ebay anymore, But he was setting up a simple website for them if I recall. Unfortunately I went delete happy after getting an email virus and I accidentally deleted an email with the info about the site :doah:

I know he listed alot of items recently on ebay, I was bidding on a cool Lil Indian he had up for auction but I was not aggressive enough to win.

He's great to deal with if you need decals :thumbsup:

Last I spoke with him He said he was not going to sell the decals on ebay anymore, But he was setting up a simple website for them if I recall. Unfortunately I went delete happy after getting an email virus and I accidentally deleted an email with the info about the site :doah:

I know he listed alot of items recently on ebay, I was bidding on a cool Lil Indian he had up for auction but I was not aggressive enough to win.

He's great to deal with if you need decals :thumbsup:
Yea, I already bought a few from him and probably need a few more. I sent him a PM on here but haven't heard back yet.