mini gote rim

i am in search for a tote gote front rim for my mini gote . dont know if other tote gote rims will work. it take a 480 8 tire and the center tube is 5 inches long. please help with this restoration.

Tote Gotes made before 1966 used needle type bearings and replacements are hard to find, expensive and are sloppy. There are newer bearings to replace the old needle bearings. The Timken type bearings are much better. The wheel hubs are different diameters for the two bearings. 1 3/8" for the old style and 1 7/8" for the Timken. modelPdrwlg.jpg

Triley41395

great, thank you. I definitely have the new style hopefully i can find a replacement this one is rusted out near the nozzle hole.
Don't know how badly you're rim is rusted but I've seen people weld a washer inside the rim to keep it from cutting the stem. Don't know if this helps you but I thought I'd throw it out there.

Thank you, I haven't given up on the idea of having to repair it . it is in ruff shape though. I would even be interested in a rear rim. its surprising how easy it is to remove and replace the rear sprocket. take the sprocket off and I'd have a fr. rim.

Lizardking

The second is, not totally sure one the first.
He is too. They tell you someone else has the part and selling at a good price and give you an email... Same line given to me and other members by new members through private message. BEWARE

Just because they are members of this great site doesn't mean they are great people or part of the community that make it great.

He is too. They tell you someone else has the part and selling at a good price and give you an email... Same line given to me and other members by new members through private message. BEWARE

Just because they are members of this great site doesn't mean they are great people or part of the community that make it great.

YEEEAAHH Tell me bout that one...:mad: