Mini Moto #2 SFVISBF

I'm going to try to get my sorry :censure: up for it.
Drove past the lot..I mean event venue today. Interesting place to play. :eek:ut:
Hey Calijeff
Glad to met you in person today! We will have to get together and talk some minibike shit !!
How did you like the race today? Yeah, those compton boys went down big time today!
EVIL ED,3rd PLACE SFVISBF MINIMOTO #2:thumbsup:

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Don't say those Compton boys, because I didn't get in the race. My buddy Ronald did, and he finished the race in 4th place.

He did good for not having the correct gearing. (1/4 mile drag race)
He had slicks on the front and back, and dirt in the carb.

All I wanted was Mike to ride my minibike, so I can get it on video when he falls off. But he chickened out, just like I figured he would.

BTW, Thanks CaliJeff for the stickers. It was good to see you out there.

Don't say those Compton boys, because I didn't get in the race. My buddy Ronald did, and he finished the race in 4th place.

All I wanted was Mike to ride my minibike, so I can get it on video when he falls off. But he chickened out, just like I figured he would.

OK Charles,I'm sorry:smile:

That :censure: was funny. There should've been a couple of more runs, but that's how it goes.

It was great meeeting everyone. What a bunch of retards. :thefinger: No really, I can see hanging out with you guys more. :thumbsup:

I took a pile of pictures and I'm not going to upload them one at a time here.:thumbdown: Paul got a CD delivered to the shop. and I have them all ready to go gallery style but no host to batch load them. I'll try to be smarter in the future. (Don't hold your breath.)

Good times.

Last edited:
That :censure: was funny. There should've been a couple of more runs, but that's how it goes.

It was great meeeting everyone. What a bunch of retards. :thefinger: No really, I can see hanging out with you guys more. :thumbsup:

I took a pile of pictures and I'm not going to upload them one at a time here.:thumbdown: Paul got a CD delivered to the shop. and I have them all ready to go gallery style but no host to batch load them. I'll try to be smarter in the future. (Don't hold your breath.)

Good times.

Good pic of me passing my buddy Tick on his Taco ! My Bonanza 3 1/2hp ran real good.!! Yeah there were some guys that looked like they never ran in the dirt. I had a :censure: blast!!!

Dude you played the race card man. Tsk tsk. :wink:

You guys did great considering your cityboy approach to off roading. :doah:

I hope that all my J/K is apparent in my posts. I'm not mean like that.

It was great meeting you and your crew. I have to get down to your drags soon.

I'm really sorry that my Taco wasn't up for the event. It looked like a total blast. I'm kicking myself for not participating. I didn't know you had a bike with you Charles.....

Ed anytime there buddy. :thumbsup:

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
I already know that your kidding around. LOL

Later today 4 of the SVISBF guys came out to the alley to see use drag race. They got to see in person how fast we are actually going.

I ran dead on at 75mph like normal over and over again. It's to bad I didn't video anything, because I like riding to much.

They still haven't seen the real fast alky minibikes yet. But they promised they would come out to mansville soon.

I already know that your kidding around. LOL

Later today 4 of the SVISBF guys came out to the alley to see use drag race. They got to see in person how fast we are actually going.

I ran dead on at 75mph like normal over and over again. It's to bad I didn't video anything, because I like riding to much.

They still haven't seen the real fast alky minibikes yet. But they promised they would come out to mansville soon.

Just put the camera on the helmet...Turned behind you so we can see the look on the face of the loser you just beat.

Oh wait, did I meet that guy today? :smile:

Last edited:

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
That's a good picture of my buddy Ronald minibike. His setup was totally wrong, and still finished in a decent place. I'm even in that picture too.

Thanks to everyone that helped put this together.:drinkup: That was the most fun I've had in a long time and what a great group of people... It was my first time on a mini and needless to say I am going to build one now. Here are links to the full rez photos we took just in case anyone want them there are few good ones so you should check them out.

http://homepage.mac.com/filmburn/PhotoAlbum6.html

http://picasaweb.google.com/in90068/MiniMoto

Mods sorry if I did anything wrong in this post I'm new to the forum. If anyone does not want their picture or activities show I will immediately remove it. :oops:

:thefinger:ENJOY:thefinger:

:thefinger:

thats a ton of great pics, i especially like the one of you (#03) falling!! welcome to the world of mini's. that was a killer event, i cant wait for the next one.

Last edited:
Great shots and nice coverage IPAULR.:thumbsup:

You have to remember that 94.3% of that group are either wanted for something by the Popo or in the witness relocation program. The fun in that is nobody knows who is what. :doah::lol::lol::lol: (THis probably isn't true, but I added for comedic effect.)

Last edited:

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Those are some great pictures. It was fun looking, but my setup just isn't right for the dirt.

Someone should have got the race after the breakfast we had.:evil_laughter: