Mini Moto #2 SFVISBF

Great shots and nice coverage IPAULR.:thumbsup:

You have to remember that 94.3% of that group are either wanted for something by the Popo or in the witness relocation program. The fun in that is nobody knows who is what. :doah::lol::lol::lol: (THis probably isn't true, but I added for comedic effect.)
Come on Jeff, I resemble That remark:devil2:

Come on Jeff, I resemble That remark:devil2:

What lengths some guys will go to see themeselves in the internets...Sheesh.

In this case a podium finish with 3 whole HP. Oldskool FTW:thumbsup:

Note the official in the 4 wheeler noticing the well placed box O'donuts while theevilone claims his trophy before disappearing without a trace.

Last edited:
What lengths some guys will go to see themeselves in the internets...Sheesh.

In this case a podium finish with 3 whole HP. Oldskool FTW:thumbsup:

Note the official in the 4 wheeler noticing the well placed box O'donuts while theevilone claims his trophy before disappearing without a trace.
MAN,THAT PIC IS BETTER THAN LAST YEARS MUG SHOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
I don't know, but it was the fastest minibike there, with the best rider. It's to bad his chain kept popping off. If it didn't he would have won the race.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
I know Joe's minibike shop make custom frames. You have to be able to draw it up like a blueprint and he can make.

But what are you trying to do exactly with it?

rev106

Now,

You noticed that this event has gotten a lot of attention, more in fact than anything else on this page. Perhaps you guys should put your ear to the rail and pay heed to what comes from the valley. We're on to something, now's the time jump on.

Also,

You can armchair race all you want, but if don't got the stones for these events you might as well sell your bikes off because your not really using them.

Our next event is the figure 8 race, I would hope some of you would man up and get involved with this. Yeah, you may get hurt, you may. You may also have more fun than you can handle.

www.atomiccycles.com for more info.

thanks.

Now,

Also,

You can armchair race all you want, but if don't got the stones for these events you might as well sell your bikes off because your not really using them.

LOL!
If it wasnt 1,200 miles away......... I'd be there. I Highly doubt I'd win.
But a uncorked wisconsin 12hp is bound to sound badass flying around that track!