Mini Moto #2 SFVISBF

rev106

LOL!
If it wasnt 1,200 miles away......... I'd be there. I Highly doubt I'd win.
But a uncorked wisconsin 12hp is bound to sound badass flying around that track!
Copy that,

It's all these local heads that only come out to "watch". I raced my 68 monkey wards that was only ridden once before i got it, it was meant to be used, not put in a shrine.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
rev106 what are you talking about?

We use are minibikes twice every weekend. We have been doing this for over 7 years now. It use to be once a week, but it has grown to two days. That's 730 days a year of riding. You guys only started about 3 months ago, and this is only your second time.

A few of the valley guys came out to see us race in Los Angeles. They seen that they were way behind and needed to catch up to the new times. Not now, but Right Now!

You will see when you have the drag race event. We aren't use to jumping, with a non-suspension minibike.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Copy that,

It's all these local heads that only come out to "watch". I raced my 68 monkey wards that was only ridden once before i got it, it was meant to be used, not put in a shrine.
Please:eek:ut:
Have you even seen my videos?
I was riding my minibike today.

Copy that,

Hey Rev,

My mini isn't even running yet, matter of fact I'm waiting on parts and then the thing gets taken apart and doctored up. That being the case, I get to watch and take some pictures if you don't mind. :thefinger:

rev106

Racing is a straight line is one thing. Racing where you actually need to ride is another. We can push these things to the limit that's all. There are so many ways to have a wild time with them besides a local put or drag race.